“Great for the kids!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“Great for the kids!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my 3 kids under 9 years old. They absolutely loved it!! Rooms were gorgeous!! Will be coming again soon!! Very relaxing staycation! Lazy river was the best! Some staff were friendly, some just too busy

• Stayed May 2014
9 Thank EJewelS73
Janos J, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you, for the kind words. We will be sure to share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your "staycation!" We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,155)
  • Polish first
new york
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was skeptical because of alot of bad reviews on here but over all it was a great stay.
The negatives: Check in was horrible, we stood online for 45 minutes just to get to the first desk, bad job guys. When we got to the 2nd desk for our parking pass I was very blunt and told the guy I don't want a sales pitch, I don't want to talk I just want my parking pass. After a few more attempts from him to get a word in and bait us I was pretty rude and demanded my parking pass and it was quickly handed to us.
When we went to go see the fireworks they gave us a complimentary golf cart ride over to the tower for viewing. I tipped the guy a few dollars and he told me to dial 0 for a return ride home. We dialed 0 and waited 15 minutes for him to come. We dialed 0 again and they told us he'd be there any minute. Another 15 minutes went by. When we called again they said they had a "shift change" and he'd be there any minute. Long story short about an hour after we first called the SAME guy showed up (yeah right, a shift change)!
The last negative was the alarms sounded at 11:30 pm one night while we were all asleep. The entire building had to evacute to the parking lot in the middle of the night. So there I was holding a sleeping 3 year old in the middle of a parking lot in my pajamas, exhausted after a full day at the parks. Turns out it was a false alarm BUT WE NEVER GOT AN "I'M SORRY", Bad job guys!

The positive: We were in building #6 and the room was beautiful. The unit was very clean, spacious and had everything that we needed.
The pools were very clean and my 3 yr old loved the zero gravity entrance. We rented a cabana and it was reasonably priced and well worth it for a pool day!
The restaraunts were very good and we even ordered pizza in one night and it wasn't all that bad. Not good but not bad and perfect for a last minute meal.
The beds were super comfy and my daughter and I loved the huge jet tub.
The room was quiet and we never heard any "outside noise" or "neighbors"

Yes, we will definetly be returning but we will check in earlier / later then 4:00 and I will drive over to the fireworks instead of waiting for the "complimentary shuttle"

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dnabears
We are so disappointed to hear your interaction with the resort staff did not meet your expectations. We do our best to make sure the check in process is as efficient and as personable as possible. We also apologize about the service you received from our resort transportation service, as this is not part of the Count On Me service we take pride in at Wyndham. Lastly, we sincerely apologize for the incident with the alarms; however, our guest safety is very important to us and we take seriously even during a false alarm and again receiving no apology for that mishap does not fall in line with our Count On Me service motto. It is imperative that our guests are treated well. Please rest assured that we will be taking action to ensure that this is not an issue for future guests. We are very happy to hear that you considered your stay with us a great one and that enjoyed Tower 6, we do look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Again, thank you for taking the time to reach out.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am a little late on this review , however if you check my past review you will find there has been much improvement. We stayed in a 2 bedroom (new tower) and had zero issues. Our room was pristine, and check in, customer service etc was flawless this trip. When considering your prices whether staying a Disney property or off remember this -> Bonnet Creek is actually ON PROPERTY , you have much more room and more to do than a moderate resort (often can find same prices) and if you are smart and eat breakfast in the room and a lunch or two , even dinners later back at the hotel you more than make up for any price difference.

Room Tip: There is no regular room service. In room laundry, dishwashers, full kitchen , are just some of the...
Green Features: Great environment, nightly activities, lazy river , multiple pools,etc
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you, Don for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are so happy to hear that you gave us another chance and that your experience was much better! We take each guest review into account and only strive to get better with each stay! We are glad to hear you enjoyed yourself so much and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Pros
Great rooms large and clean with a nice view
Good location. If you have a car. Close to all the parks and shopping.
Lots of nice pools and good activities for the kids

Cons
No disney atmosphere.
Food is horrible Limited resteraunts
Time share people annoying, avoid getting a parking pass we did not use it the whole ten days we were there and no problems

Overall the bonnet creek was a nice place for are holidays. If I could give it 3.5 stars I would.

Room Tip: Tower 5 great spot to check out fireworks. Try and get 9 th floor or higher
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank tonysanta
Thank you for this great feedback . This will allow us to continue to enhance the vacation experience at our resort. Please let us know if there are opportunities to make your stay better in the future.
Englewood
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We spent a week in Tower 2 room 934. There were six adults and five kids and there was more than enough room to spread out. The unit was clean and comfortable. The resort itself was very nice. There are several pools to choose from, two of which had a lazy river. There were also two pools with water slides. We played miniature golf, ping pong and used the arcade. 5 minutes from Hollywood studios and 10 minutes to Magic Kingdom. From room 934 you could see the fireworks at Epcot and Hollywood Studios as well as two other firework displays not sure from where though. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The resort was very clean, spacious and offered a variety of activities. We spent the majority of our time at the pools. Would definetly return to this resort again.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Bill S
Janos J, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you,Bill for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.We are happy to hear you like the amenities and for our associates there is no better recognition of knowing that we made your vacation memorable. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.
Kingston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I never write reviews, but in this case I had to share my experience.

My company is a Club Wyndham member. The value we got buying a Wyndham timeshare (second market, of course) is unbelievable. The price of the hotel vs the price we actually paid is worth the minimal $700 / year fee.

I have traveled the world on business and have to say this is one of my favorite hotels. It is clean, well maintained, the scenery is great, the amenities are great, and the staff is great. It is a family friendly hotel, a perfect place for a couple's retreat, or a great stay for someone on business. (I've been in all instances).

As for location, it couldn't get better. I end up in Disney with the family every year - usually staying at Disney's Beach Club Villas. Little did I know that the Bonnet Creek Resort was two blocks away from the place I stay every year. Staying at Bonnet Creek will put you inside the Disney gates, in a prime location convenient to Down Town, the water parks, and the Epcot side of the park. I took some friends on this vacation and stayed in a 3 bedroom suite. The size of the room was great - not once did any of us "trip over each other".

Over all, I'd say this place is a definite "go" for anyone looking to be in Disney at a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Th higher you go, the better the view. Aim for a suite in the highest floor possible.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tom C
Thank you,Tom for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.
Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Very nice resort hotel. My husband and I stayed last weekend for our anniversary 5/30/14. We live in Florida and can only take a weekend so we wanted a nice place that was vacation like.
The staff was very friendly but after checking in we had to go to another desk to "get our parking pass", this is just a scam to get you to go to a breakfast meeting to buy into a timeshare. We did not fall for it and declined the breakfast and "free gifts" that they were offering for you to go. They tried really hard but after saying no thank you about 10 times they gave us our parking pass and we were on our way. I requested a room with a nice view and they told me I had a garden view which was actually the front of the hotel with a parking lot view. Even though I told them it was my anniversary. The rooms were beautiful. We had a 1 bedroom king suite and it had a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator, oven, sink etc., balcony was a nice size and the beds were comfortable. The air conditioning didn't work well and I called about it the following day and it was taken care of promptly. The walls are thin and you can hear a lot.
The lazy river is smaller than it looks in the pictures but still very nice. Pool area was nice but pool bar was 1 guy at a little stand making very overpriced drinks. We had to wait on line for 20 min to get a drink.
We did get a massage at the spa and it was wonderful but very expensive. $170 for an 80 min massage which was really about 70 min.
Overall, I did like the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you, for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We congratulate you and your husband for your anniversary and we are glad that you choose our resort to be part of your memories. We are sorry to hear that the Air Conditioning did not work but pleased that it was taken care promptly. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.