Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$267
Hotels.com
US$182
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$154
US$105
US$81
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$65
Cancelon
4,027 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharebedroom deluxedisney parksmini golfsales pitchfull kitchentimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryerwater slidesthree bedroomping pongmain building
Reviewed 14 June 2009

We are Wyndham owners and used our points for a one bedroom deluxe in Building #4 for a week in June 2009. We were on the first floor and were EXTREMELY happy with the resort! The resort was GORGEOUS! The pools and grounds were absolutely lovely and our room was very spacious and nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable and everything looked new. The patio for our room had a gorgeous view of the lake. We requested a room away from the construction and never heard any noise or anything from it. We were greatly suprised to not even hear any noise from other people at the resort, while in our room, due to the resort was full to capacity. My only complaint was the over crouding of the shuttle buses to and from the Disney Parks. You had to get there very early to make sure you had a seat. We advised the staff at the resort of the problem and were advised they are working on correcting that very problem. We would definatly recommend this resort to anyone...we would definatly stay there again!!! Nicest resort I've ever stayed at!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank DisneyFan2009
Reviewed 7 June 2009

Best vacation spot I've EVER been to! Absolutely beautiful and the staff is SOOOO friendly!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank kathison
Reviewed 7 June 2009

We were 2 families traveling together and stayed in a 3 bedroom unit in Tower 4. Unit was beautiful and spacious, with enough privacy for everyone. From the balcony we could watch the fireworks at Epcot. Our calls to housekeeping for extra towels were answered promptly. I am fussy when it comes to comfortable beds and clean rooms and I was happy to have no problems with either. Having no wireless was annoying and at times the connection took a long time. A bit of advice- when you check in and they send you to member services, you do not have to fill out the form asking for your income because all this does is give them the info to bug you to take the tour!! Overall, our experience was very pleasant with very comfortable accommodations. A great location!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank bdib
Reviewed 5 June 2009

We just came back and we had a great, great time. It was me, my husband, our 4 y/o daughter, 4 m/o son and my mother in law. We used our Wyndham points for a 2 bedroom deluxe. Torre De La Luna (building 5). Room 395. Very spacious. The kitchen was fully stocked with all the pots, pans, and utensils we needed. Walmart Supercenter was only a 7 minute drive away (so definitely go buy your groceries to save money). We checked in the day before the brand new pool in our section was to open so that was an added treat. It had a "Lazy River". My husband and daughter just loved it. The room was very clean, and smelled so good when we first opened the door....and we just loved to chill out on the balcony. It was a bit rainy but that didn't bother us much. It always seemed to start right after we got back from all the Disney parks. Everything was so cozy, and the beds were sooooo soft. They also have a nice little activites center with an arcade, pool room, fitness center, and computer room. They also gave a schedule at check-in with various on-site activities for both children and adults.

We all want to go back soooooooooo bad and I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Especially families.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank sweetea25
Reviewed 1 June 2009

When we arrived at the resort, we couldn;t believe how beautiful it was! Our room was very nice and our children loved the pools and miniature golf. They were a little disappointed that the jets wouldn't work in the jacuzzi but big whoop, right? Well, towards the end of the week I noticed several bites on my legs and feet and assumed they were mosquito bites. Unfortunately, I didn't realize they were bed bug bites until I had already gotten home. My 5 year old son ended up with the bites also...so we spent the next couple of days going to the doctor. Now my concern is making sure my home is not infested!!! It has been really stressful! On top of it all, nobody has bothered to return my calls or emails about this situation so this is my first and last stay at this resort.

Tracy Morrison