Just returned from a week's stay at Bonnet Creek. We were in Bldg. #6 (the new one). This building was just completed so everything was in great shape. I'm not sure anyone had stayed in our unit prior to us. We stayed in a one bedroom Presidential Unit. The place was huge for a one bedroom unit. Beautiful granite countertops, full sized stainless steel appliances and a huge whirlpool tub & separate shower were just a few of the fabulous unit features. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept in. Each of the buildings seem to have some type of pool and refreshment area. Ours had a decent pool and spa along with cabanas equiped with fans and mini-frige (for rent). The pool had a pirate ship for the kids that had a slide built into it. I was never able to find a quiet pool for my wife and I to go to, but this one wasn't too bad.
The rest of the resort looks to be in as good of shape as this building. Everything was neat and orderly and the landscaping was beatiful. They seemed to have events every day, mostly for kids. They have a small store and numerous restaurants and bars.
This would be a great place to take the family so you didn't spent all of your time and money at the theme parks. My wife and I came came alone and didn't get involved in most of the activities, but still had a good time.
The only negative comment that I have is that the in-building buisness/computer center wasn't completed and the wireless internet didn't work most of the week. We would call the front desk and the would say that their IT Department was working on it. They did suggest that we plug into the eithernet connection on the phone, but that wasn't located in the best spot in the room and had a very short cord. Hopefully this was a temporary problem and gets resolved shortly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida