Sunstyle Suites
US$266
US$105
US$90
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$526
US$449
US$505
US$415
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have never given a review of any hotel but I opened an account here just for this purpose. I traveled with three teen children for a 4 day trip to DisneyWorld. We stayed here just for the first night before our resort reservation began. Orange Blossom Trail is apparently a very dangerous part of Orlando and the parking lot was fenced off with concertina or barbed wire across the top. While nothing happened, we were all very afraid being here. My daughter actually asked if we could move the table over in the front of the door so she could sleep without being afraid. I chose this place because of the money savings. I would recommend another hotel but check the reviews first. This place truly was scary.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Walter K
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had to stay here as a last ditch resort after our original hotel "lost" our reservation after 21 hours of driving. This was pretty much the only hotel that had any openings on a Friday night in Orlando besides $400 suites. I can see why...this place is just Nasty...they have 24 hour security which is nice, but I still felt terrified to go to sleep at night....that's also when the roaches came out. The people hanging around this hotel were just sketchy...don't leave anything valuable in your cars.

Please, please, please stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank lindsayftw
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My boyfriend and I came to stay here until our apartment was ready. The monthly rate is way to expensive and everytime I looked up I saw roaches. The staff are friendly but the cost really need to go down for monthly stay. $700 is way to much money for that room!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Oprah J
Reviewed 30 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed here with our Kids on Christmas 2013 to visit Magic Kingdom. At first: the rooms are clean, TV and coffeemaker worked, the bath was clean - that was all we expected for the cheap Price. OK, there were hanging around People I dont prefer to meet, but they were friendly and at night it was quiet. No Pool, no breakfast, just a good place to sleep. the parks are not far, that was all we wanted. Perfect to sleep and reach the parks fast, not a place to stay longer. The desk was very helpful and friendly. The only bad thing was that the room smelled very bad.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family