if you are looking for a chilled out, relaxed resort with big units then Marriott Imperial Palms is the place to stay. We stayed here for 7 days and had a huge 3 bedroom Unit. The unit is huge and full of amenities. We stayed with our 4 kids and it was home away from home. We loved the lay out of the unit esp the locatioin over looking the lake and golf course. The grounds are very well kept and very quiet. Located in right next to the World Marriott, resort guests have access to all the amenities of the World Marriott. The Imperial Palms is located very close to Disney and International Drive. Great location to be in. You will not be disappointed when staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Hotel
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Resort
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas Orlando, Florida