This is another Marriott property and is a great place to stay. The only reason I gave this a very good instead of excellent is because they had to do some slight maintenance (shower pipe) while we were there and the water pressure was not as we are accustomed. In comparison to the other Marriott properties we have stayed at I would say this stood out to us, but the room was VERY comfortable, everything worked great and we had a pleasant time with the staff and the facilities.
This property is SO close to everything it is absolutely fabulous. Location, location, location. It seemed that everything was 10-15 minutes away tops. Universal was sometimes 20-25 minutes away but more due to traffic than distance.
When you are a guest at this resort you can go to the luxurious pool at the Marriott World Center. This pool is incredible, I highly recommend going if you stay at this resort. You go to the front desk and ask them to drive you up there and spend some time in the pool and on the slides, it was awesome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Hotel
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Resort
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas Orlando, Florida