I was able to use my vacation club points and stay here for four nights. The location was incredible as it is outside of Disney World. The unit was recently refurbished. I got a three bedroom which was huge and immaculate. Everything looked brand-new inside except for the master bathroom. It had a washer dryer and a full kitchen. The actual grounds of the resort was disappointing. The pool at the Marriott imperial palms was tiny and the pool at the Main building was okay. We went next-door to the Marriott world resort which had an incredible pool. The hotel recommended taking the shuttle bus which was very easy. The staff at the resort were very accommodating. The actual outside of the timeshare looks rundown compared to other Marriott timeshares I have stayed at.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Hotel
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Resort
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas Orlando, Florida