We spent a week at the Imperial Palms. Note that there are 3 Marriott properties close together at this location. Imperial Palms Villas are all 3 BR, 2 Bath. Washer/Dryer included; 4 TV's., screened porch. Furnishings were newer and very nice. This resort has a small pool, but a larger one at the 2nd resort is just a short walk. There are shuffleboard, tennis, and basketball courts. Activities for kids. We were there for the movie "Frozen" which was shown outside. There were s'mores at the fire pit too. You will also have access to the World Marriott swimming pool, restaurants and shopping. There is courtesy transportation - about a 5 minute drive. There is a $10/villa charge to use the waterslides which have a 40" height requirement. This resort is very close to the Disney parks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Hotel
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Resort
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas Orlando, Florida