“A great place for lunch in downtown Orlando”

Napasorn Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1,422 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Orlando, Florida
“A great place for lunch in downtown Orlando”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times for lunch, and have never been disappointed. I usually try something new, and have been pleasantly surprised each time. It's a good idea to get here before noon, because the place fills up quickly. This is a testament to their good food!

Orlando, Florida
“Disappointed This Time”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I've been to this lovely restaurant four or five times for lunch. Only this time would I rate as "average." Napasorn has been a favorite lunch place for office workers in downtown Orlando for several years. Some days you couldn't get in the door after noon. Last Thursday, we got there early and it never filled up more than half. That might have been a good thing, because they were understaffed and couldn't handle the tables they had! We ordered and got served promptly; however, no one checked back to see if we had what we needed or if we liked our lunch. My pork with cashew nuts was very good, but the brown rice I had ordered with it was way overcooked. I would have asked for different rice if I could have gotten someone's attention. I hope this place gets its act together. I had asked for an extra napkin when they brought the salads and had to ask again :30 later when we'd finished our meals.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Delicious food in a relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because it was close to the Amway Center. The food was awesome. We had the crispy spring rolls, Tom Kha Gai, Nam Sod, and Basil Chicken. Everything was excellent; the soup was sublime.

South Korea
“Lucky lucky”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Lucky for us, we found this place after walking home from the Amway Arena. It was right at closing time, and we hadn't eaten yet, so luckily for us, they took us in and allowed us to place a to-go order right there on the spot even though they were getting ready to shut everything down. The items we tried were freshly made and pretty good, and I'm guessing that if we lived closer we'd try it out more to check out other items on their menu. If you're in Orlando and want some Thai and great and caring service, try out Napasorn.

Visited March 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Thai!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Some of the greatest Thai I have ever had and I like Thai food. Good service and walkable to the lake, bars.

Visited March 2013