“Great... But cold and slow.”

Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Ranked #111 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I really love Uno's and the food is utterly gorgeous, however the wait time to order food and for food to arrive gets a little tiresome. The free soft drink refills is a definite plus point, but the air-conditioning is so cold I have to keep my jacket on every visit, which puts a downer on everything. Plus, they advertise a student discount on their website, yet none of their staff seem to know about it and have to go and check with the manager, which seems as though the staff are under-trained; this might explain why they are so slow? Overall a good place if you are patient and have a warm jacket.

2  Thank Rebecca M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,712)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Highly recommended for quality food in large portions !! Very accommodating for my daughter with special dietary needs cooking thing in a different way then shown on the menu. The steak was excellent and chicken and pasta dishes very tasty too.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Good location that makes it easily accessible on I-Ride trolley we wished we had tried earlier in the holiday to try other things on the menu. The prices were reasonable for very good tasting food.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We sat at the bar while waiting for a table. The bartender and our waitress were both awesome servers! The food was delicious! Our daughter enjoyed the person walking around to make balloon animals.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is my second time to visit Uno's and first time for dinner.
Service wasn't as fast as we would have liked given that the restaurant was about 2 hours from closing and not that crowded.

The food was very good and satisfying. My friend and I had flat bread and we found it very tasty. We both ordered Raspberry Lemonade which tasted great; however, I had to water mine's down a little due to the high amount of sugar. We didn't order desert.

We loved that electronic order and pay thing on the table. It helped us get out quicker!