“Great food, great value!”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que
Ranked #235 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Ankeny, Iowa
“Great food, great value!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was one of the best BBQ joints I have ever been! I had the lunch special, which was pulled pork sandwich. It was delicious! The beans and coleslaw are really good too! The kids with us got a chicken fingers basket and it was really good too...the chicken fingers were huge and fresh! So glad we found this place! We used the Entertainment Book to find it...well worth the hassle of driving there!

• Visited July 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Great Brisket”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Ribs were good but the Brisket was awesome. The sliced and pulled pork will bring me back. Great service, old school BBQ feel. Smelled th eway a BBQ should. Will be back

• Visited July 2014
“Delicious as always!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My family eats here every time we travel to universal, which is 5 or 6 times a year. Wonderful food, staff and service! We never leave hungry!

1 Thank Pcstang
miami,fl
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Been looking for a good bbq place, and have seemed to have found it. Originally went to the area to have chinese but they were closed(surprise). As we were leaving noticed this place and decided to finally give it a try. Have to say that the food was better than Sonny's and much better than Chilis. The ribs were flavorable and the shrimp was just as good. Will definetly be going back when the bbq cravings hit me again.

• Visited August 2014
“Really good barbecue”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I just left this cozy, nice, strip mall corner restaurant and we are all very pleased! We are from NC so we know our barbecue and Bubbalou's did not disappoint. My husband really loved the brisket and the baked beans and Brunswick stew reminded me of my childhood in Eastern NC. The portions were ample and the service, although you order at the counter, was kind and attentive. We will definitely be adding this barbecue gem to our list of places to return when in Orlando.