“Ate here for both breakfast & dinner and everything was great as usual!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hollywood & Vine

Hollywood & Vine
Ranked #288 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hollywood & Vine restaurant in Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park offers breakfast and lunch buffets featuring Disney Characters, and a dinner buffet with savory American cuisine. This Art Deco-designed restaurant pays tribute to the Golden Age of Tinseltown and proudly displays in neon across the entrance that this is the "Cafeteria to the Stars" Character Dining at Breakfast and LunchJoin pals June from Disney's Little Einsteins, Jake the Neverland pirate, Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso at Hollywood & Vine for Disney Junior Play 'n Dine—a lively dining experience offered at 2 fun-filled, musical meals!Breakfast Buffet: Start your day with song! Sing along with your hosts to familiar Disney Junior tunes, and savor a delicious breakfast buffet featuring favorites like Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles, frittatas and fresh fruit.Lunch Buffet: The Disney Junior pals continue the festivities at lunch with more singing, dancing and playing. Across the lunch buffet, find kid- and adult-friendly entrees, such as baked chicken and assorted deli selections.Dinner BuffetFamilies can delight in a delectable dinner buffet that features American cuisine freshly prepared at on-stage cooking stations. Dishes may include such specialties as herb-crusted baked salmon with citrus butter, and red pepper pesto multigrain pasta (vegetarian). Fresh-roasted meats, peel-and-eat shrimp and mussels complete the array of savory selections. End dinner on the sweet side with treats from the sundae station and dessert bar.
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Ate here for both breakfast & dinner and everything was great as usual!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is my favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios! We ate here for both breakfast & dinner. At breakfast we took pictures with Doc McStuffins, Sophia, Jake & Handy Manny. My son & daughter loved it. The characters came around at least twice and spent time with my 7 year old who loves Disney Junior. The food is always yummy and plentiful. A wonderful selection of breakfast foods both healthy & well, not so healthy, but all tasted fresh and was replenished frequently. We were one of the 1st family's to be seated for breakfast so the chaos hadn't set in yet, it was perfect.

We also had a Fantasmic dinner reservation and while with dinner you do not see any of the characters, you do receive priority seating tickets for the Fantasmic show later on that evening. Totally worth the price for the tickets alone. The dinner foods were AWESOME! Chicken asiago, lobster mac & cheese, salmon, it was all really good. Can't wait to come back again on our next visit to Hollywood Studios!

6 Thank FlipFlopsR4Me

• Korean first
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
“Wrong day to visit”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I made the huge mistake of dinning here on the same day I ate lunch at 50's prime time. Why? Because at 50's prime time I ate an adult portion of nuggets. Hollywood and vine and 50's prime time share the kitchen so when I went to h&v for dinner I found the same food! Its the same mashed potatoes corn and nuggets but h&v has other food also, this just happened to me. The others in my party got to eat different food. Im alergic to seafood and thats what they primarily offer so my choices were limited here... The desserts arent that varied but they are tasty. Since it is a buffet that's the kind of food you'll find. I think it is overpriced but I dinned here just because of the fantasmic package. If you reserve the fantasmic package you'll have reserved seating at the show and seating is in the middle so it is a great view! But Im still not sure if it was worth the money I payed

“great food”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Lovely food. Buffet style. Drinks unlimited. Just because of you drink. We only had a sip and it was whisked away and replaced because ice was starting to melt. What service

Visited December 2013
Ohio
“Character Filled Fun!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We LOVE this place. We were here about year ago and just came to visit again on our last trip to Disney. This is the ONLY place to meet Doc McStuffins!! And an amazing place to see Oso, Jake, and Sophia.

We had 11am reservations... I think it was a bad choice... because lunch starts at 11...so I think it was a HUGE rush and line at the buffet when we got there... by 11:30/11:45 the line was evened out a little more and there was a better mix of people coming and going.

The food is fresh, and good! I love Disney selections for buffets, it isn't the typical buffet food that sits under the lights and everyone scoops out of like a feeding troff. They have servings in smaller dishes and are changed often.

The food is good, remember people... you are PAYING for the convince of eating with the characters! You don't have to stand in a line of 5,000 people for a picture and an autograph. When people complain about pricing, I really think they need to reconsider what they are getting/experience for the price. We are in Disney World... not Walmart.

The characters were great, my kids loved it!

1 Thank SarahMPhotography
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Great character lunch”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We booked a character lunch here and it didn't disappoint. I definitely would recommend that you don't try to book here during typical lunch rush time. The people waiting next to us had 12:30 reservations and had been waiting over an hour. Our reservations were at 1:25 and we only waited about 15 minutes. The buffet was very good. Definitely try to beet salad with goat cheese and the braised beef over mashed potatoes. They had all your typical kids food as well. The one thing that was a slight disappointment was the dessert selection. There were 4 characters that made their rounds-Sofia, Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins, and Jake. We were given instructions on when not to leave our table so we didn't miss them. Each one stopped by our table and the kids were ecstatic. Lunch was pricey but it beats waiting out in the hot sun to meet them.

Visited May 2014