“Fun Place”

Ranked #11 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Listen to favorites on the classic jukebox while savoring sandwiches, burgers and irresistible ice cream desserts.
Maine
“Fun Place”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We just stopped in for quick ice creat at our resort, but it was really fun. Great old music and the staff was fun and upbeat. Of course the ususal Disney Prices, but that is all part of the vacation

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
“I was so stuffed!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place many times and decided I had to go on my next trip to WDW.

My wife and I split the burger and fries. It was a good burger. The waitress took the extra time to cut it and split the fries when she delivered the meal.

Afterwards, we each ordered a dessert. They were huge! I love ice cream and this did not disappoint me. I had to conquer it...and I did. I am going for a walk now because I am stuffed.

1 Thank Jamgrace
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Good food, service not the best”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We went here after reading all the great reviews on trip-advisor, the food was good but nothing amazing, I had the hot dog, my partner had the turkey sandwich, my son had a burger and my youngest son just had fries.
The portions were good, the restaurant was small and very typical of a traditional ice cream parlour.
We had to wait 45 minutes to get a table, but they have seats right outside to wait.
We had a rainbow sherbet ice cream and a vanilla ice cream for afters these were delicious, worth the wait!
Our server wasn't very friendly quite disappointing for Disney, she just gave us the food no interaction at all!
Wouldn't rush back here sadly, I would just get my ice cream from Main Street ice cream parlour in magic kingdom!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank lou98uk
“The Kitchen Sink is Everything...and Itself.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My friends and I come here ONLY for the kitchen sink (a scoop of every flavor of ice cream they have, every topping the have and an entire can of whipped cream!). It comes to about $30 but easily feeds six people, so we split the cost. The space itself is pretty cramped and it is frustrating that they do not take reservations, but if you are an ice cream lover...you will end up being very satisfied.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food - cramped restaurant”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This restaurant is always packed - largely because of the famous desserts. Therefore, you might need to prepare yourself for a LONG wait. We had a wait of almost 2 hours, but we had promised the kids that we would conquer the "Kitchen Sink" before our trip was over. Once we finally got a table, the service was wonderful - and the dessert was delicious. Just wish they had more room!

Visited October 2013