“Great find...Great food”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
femster
“Great find...Great food”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have to say I wish I had found this place earlier in our trip, we went here in our second week meaning we could only go once.

We went at about 8.30pm and it was quiet for most of our visit but got busier nearer the end.
The food was quality in my opinion and tasted much better than I expected, there wasn't a lot of choice but that didn't hinder the food, it enhances it for me because you could tell they take time to make the food taste better.

In the buffet I tried nearly everything, the special fried rice was lovely and the sweet & sour sauce tasted perfect.

The Mongolian chef cooking was really good, you pick your own veg/pasta, sauce and meats then take it to him to cook, wonderful. I tried a mixture of sauces thinking it wouldn't taste nice and boy was I wrong, it tasted amazing I had to go for a second round.

All in all this was the best all you can eat we visited during our trip.

• Visited June 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Bland”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived after 130 pm, place was really quiet. The food quality was fair-poor, and selection the same. People at the table next to me found a spider in their food and left. I did the same, but, I was almost done eating so I paid, they had just begun and didnt.

1 Thank flatanman
Georgia
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I visit Orlando at least once a year for business and I always plan on a dinner here each visit. The buffet is very good and has plenty of choices. Everything I have tried was very good. The food always seems fresh and the service is very attentive.

• Visited November 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent help yourself buffet with plenty of choice, regularly replaced and a cook-to-order Mongolian grill at the rear of the restaurant. Not much in the way of atmosphere, it was almost empty the evening we were there, but our family of six made our own. Pretty much a carbon copy of a previous visit in 2012, can't really understand why it wasn't busier.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ChrisandNicki
Guatemala
“Ring the Bell!! Lol Great Stir Fry!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The chinese buffet is so so, the dinner is better than the lunch buffet since they have the crispy shrimp, no crab legs like all of the chinese buffets. They have this special section where everything is raw with the house sauce wich is the best next to the kung pao sauce I make my stir friy with crab meat mushrooms and beef it is so good and you have to ring a belm for the Mongolian Chef to come out wich is so so funny cause you ring the bell and this dude from San Marcos,Guatemala comes out hahahaha not a mongolian chef hahah I am from Guatemala we made friends with him and every time we are in Orlando we take something from Guatemala for him. Its very cheap like 13 for an adult for dinner. And all you can eat plus an ice cream bar for the kids.

2 Thank cutefati