“Average at best”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Lousy coffee with dessert does not make for a positive experience. Wine by the glass tasted like it had been sitting for a week. Will not be going back

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I found this place on TripAdvisor and drove up while staying near Disney World. The short 15 minute drive was well worth it! We ordered the Chocolate Zuccotto cake and shared it. All I can say is "Wow!" My wife is a chocolate lover while I usually enjoy it as much as the next dessert flavor. However, this ganache covered, mousse cored cake had us both reaching for another helping. Such a great balance without giving you over the top chocolate richness. Spend the time and a little extra cash on this wonderful Orlando treat.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Great variety of desserts and drinks. Loved the carrot cake!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The bistro fare, the sweets all AMAZING! The so called cake slices are ENORMOUS! I was a happy camper! :) the decor was enchanting!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Unexpectedly, on lonely Church Street Station, I came upon this delightful dessert place. It was well lit and the waitress was friendly and waiting to hand me the menu, full of pictures of rich desserts.
Once I made my selection, she instantly placed the order.
Upon arrival of my dessert, a chocolate cake layered with chocolate mousse, rasperry mousse, and white mousse, she placed it in just the right transparent container for me to take back to my hotel.
It was 10 dollars so this is no discount dessert.
But, if taste is what you seek, then this dessert was well worth it.
The only problem is you have to cross active railroad tracks to reach this dessert cafe.