“It's closed”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Unfortunately this place is now closed.
We decided to visit it today and wandered up and down West Church Street before asking in another establishment where we were told it had recently closed. I suppose seeing that the last review was in July that should have given us a clue. So sad considering the good reviews it was getting.
Please ignore the ratings as obviously there was no experience to rate.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Lousy coffee with dessert does not make for a positive experience. Wine by the glass tasted like it had been sitting for a week. Will not be going back

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I found this place on TripAdvisor and drove up while staying near Disney World. The short 15 minute drive was well worth it! We ordered the Chocolate Zuccotto cake and shared it. All I can say is "Wow!" My wife is a chocolate lover while I usually enjoy it as much as the next dessert flavor. However, this ganache covered, mousse cored cake had us both reaching for another helping. Such a great balance without giving you over the top chocolate richness. Spend the time and a little extra cash on this wonderful Orlando treat.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Great variety of desserts and drinks. Loved the carrot cake!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The bistro fare, the sweets all AMAZING! The so called cake slices are ENORMOUS! I was a happy camper! :) the decor was enchanting!