“Best dessert hands-down!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

You must get the carrot cake. I'm not a huge fan of any cake, much less carrot. But I was told by several that this is the one to get here. It was so good I have driven two hours to back and get it again. It's amazing!

1  Thank mrsjinx84

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband has wanted to visit this place for the last few years but we never got the chance as we always run out of time. We visited yesterday. We ordered two cookies which had just been taken out of the oven, a slice of the coconut cheesecake, 6 layer chocolate cake, peanut butter pie and a bread and butter pudding. The desserts were lovely although very very rich. You can purchase whole cakes for $55 or a slice for $8. Worth a visit if you are passing but I wouldn't make a special visit like we did.

1  Thank Nelli8
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Enjoyed sharing the 6 layer chocolate cake and the peanut butter pie. The slices are very large and neither of us was able to finish. Menu offered a great variety to please everyone including carrot cake, key lime cake, lemon rum cake, red velvet cake, cannoli cake, flourless chocolate torte, a bourbon pecan pie, several kinds of cheesecake and more. The place is cute, the service was prompt, friendly and personalized. A wonderful way to indulge a nagging sweet tooth. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Recently visited 'Dessert Lady' it has been on my to do list for years. Finally got the chance to try it and boy was it worth the wait. I had the Red Velvet Cake which was the best I have ever tasted. The owner was really friendly and helpful, the slice was huge, enough for two. This place is a hidden gem!

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

The owner was awesome! The food amazing! Do yourself a favor and find this place! The price was excellent for the great quality of the food. A nice laid back atmosphere.