“Entertaining and good food!”

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows
Book In Advance
More Info
US$57.99*
and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #12 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Bought 2 tickets on Orlando Fun Tickets and got a good deal.

Showed up and signed in and was shortly escorted to the theater. When we arrived many of the actors were there to escort us to our seats as well as nice servers.

We had salad, unlimited soft drinks, beer, and wine. Our party upgraded to the prime rib dinner for $7.95 plus tax and it was WORTH IT!

All the actors were GREAT and funny. The show was put together very well.

I had an enjoyable time and when I am in Orlando I will come back for sure!

There are newer reviews for Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Really great show. Actors will keep you on your feet the whole time. Really funny also. Food was excellent. Really recommend the $8 upgrade to prime rib! My first mystery dinner show, and will definitely be trying the one back home!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We went and had a very good time. I had 3 teenagers along who also absolutely loved it amazingly. The show was hilariously funny and the interactive part was fun. Watching how the cast interacted with the audience and kept things family friendly even with some very sketchy questions coming from the audience. The food was pretty good, and actually better than most if Orlando's dinner shows. We will definitely be back again the next time we make it to Orlando!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have now been to the show 5 times and will keep comig back - the performance are really enteraining and they include you in the show - the food is also really good and caters for all tastes keep going

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I enjoyed the mystery show, the acting was fun, my sister was apart of the show, she was the mayors wife! The Thanksgiving dinner was filling and wonderful. The drinks were also good. I would do this event anytime, again.