“First time or the 50th - just wonderful!”

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows
Book In Advance
More Info
US$57.99*
and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #13 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“First time or the 50th - just wonderful!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We've lost count of how many times we've gone to Sleuths over the years. It remains an incredible amount of fun - particularly if you have a group of 4 or more, but even for a couple it's well worth it. You sit at large tables (8 -10) so if you have less than that you'll likely be meeting new people. Food is basic but very good, but you're really going for the show. Funny, laugh out load entertainment from the time you walk in the door til you walk out again. You really shouldn't miss it.

1 Thank Cathe M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpected treasure”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We decided to do this to kill some time one night on vacation and had never done anything like it before. I cant express how much fun we had! The food was great...delicious and plenty of it. The show was entertaining funny and a really good whodunnit. Audience participation factor was especially enjoyable-completely NOT what I expected. We are already making plans for our next vacation to go at least once.

1 Thank Sklavedafina
burlington, NJ
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Exceptional experience for the slightly dirty mind”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I must admit, I didn't have high hopes for this experience when we first arrived. That's because the room where you check-in is rather snug for all the attendees - also, by the time we arrived (about 15 minutes after the doors opened), they were almost out of hors d'oeuvres. We settled in at the bar (where you have to pay for drinks but you get a souvenir cup, so it's not all that bad) until our section was called. We weren't sure what was going to happen, so we follow the crowd to the doors - the host leads you outside and around the building into one of their three theaters.

Upon settling in at our 8-person table, which was one of many (I would say at least 15 tables in the room) the waitstaff was extremely attentive. Ron was our waiter for the evening and he was exceptional. He brought our drinks and left us to mingle with the crowd to wait for the show to begin.

The theme for the show rotates often - I overheard someone say that this place has 14 different mystery dinner shows. The show we attended was a who-dunnit based out of an old English inn. The actors did a great job of explaining why we were all in attendance (our tour bus broke down) and quickly got to the action. Mid-way through the event, a break occurs for dinner. After dinner, the act resumes for a little while and then breaks for dessert. Around dessert is when we were asked to guess who was the culprit and what his or her motive was. The culprit was then revealed and the show wrapped up. Afterward the actors stayed on stage and allowed for photos with the audience.

All the actors were phenomenal and the food was decent (my sister and I both had the cornish hen). We used the restrooms during our stay and everything was clean. Overall, the grounds were clean and the parking lot was well-lit. No complaints from me!

A few tips:

1. As I state in my title, this is a great show for the slightly dirty mind. There are MANY sexual innuendos, not so much so that a very small child would understand what was going on, but enough that I wouldn't want to bring a 10-year old to the show.
2. Parking is free and the location is on International Drive so it's super convenient to anywhere you might be staying at in Orlando
3. Everything is wheelchair accessible, though the meeting space before going into the theater would be a bit snug

I don't give out many 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor, but this one was worthy of it. The staff does a great job to make you feel welcome and the actors have great chemistry with one another, which really makes the ad lib stuff very funny. Great job, Sleuths! Well done.

5 Thank micmac1007
Rincon, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable evening!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The dinner show was fun and entertaining for adults and older children(11yrs +). Food was good and the servers were great.

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So funny & family friendly”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went there on May 24th, and let me steart by saying how amazing the location was. You first go into one area to check-in and get your ticket(s), then you wait to be called. But while you wait, they have a full service bar, you can also shop in there, or watch t.v.

Our group number was closed, and not complaining about our seating area, but if you're not in the front you may not hear everything they say. Once you enter the actual area where the entertainment will occur, you'll be taken to you seat, while being entertained from the minute you walk in. Salads were already at the table along with bread (talk about fast services). Our waiter was Mr. Josh, he was amazing and very helpful, Thank You! We ordered the steak, and to our surprise it actually had flavor and was delicious!

The whole event from start to finish was amazing, it was kid friendly, with that being said, the jokes were meant for adults to understand and kids to think nothing of it (wink wink).

I am looking forward to attending another Sleuth Murder Mystery dinner!

1 Thank Nela B