“Amazing night!”

and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #14 of 70 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

What a night, we went as a party of 4 and had an absolute ball! Highly recommended got to be the best night we had - constable Connie was hilarious and certainly a night I will never forget!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,437)
All reviews
in 41 reviews
"orlando area"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great time here. The cast was hilarious and the food was pretty good. Get the steak. The have a Comedy show on Saturdays heard it's worth checking out.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The actors and actresses at Sleuths were absolutely amazing and entertaining. I was not disappointed in the show but I do wish the plot had been a little better. I was excited to solve a mystery and in the end I feel there was no clue that made it so there was a concrete answer to Who Done It. it could have been either of the suspects and if you were right it was because you had a lucky guess. I found a lot of humor in the show. I do not think it is a child friendly show due to adult humor but most children probably wouldn't understand the jokes anyway.

I was not impressed by the food and that is where I think the value is off. The show is amazing, the food was not. The salad was already dressed with honey mustard which I do not like. I was starving by the time I got my food. I ordered the lasagna, it was not bad but really not that good either. There is value in free alcohol but I do not drink so it did not appeal to me.

It was my birthday and they gave me a magnifying glass and announced my name at the end of the show. It would have been nice to feel a little more special for celebrating there. I wish I had had more opportunities to participate in the show.

I was definitely impressed by the actors who did a fantastic job at entertaining and they were very funny but I do not think I would go back for the same cost.

1  Thank Alicia M
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on an anniversary trip and decided to try this mystery dinner. So glad we did!! The entertainment was fantastic as well as the service! The food was delicious and they serve the included beer and wine very generously. I highly recommend Sleuths Mystery Dinner! Be ready to laugh until your side hurts!!
On a side note, there were children of all ages and even a couple church groups there so the show is appropriate for everyone!! They tell you to arrive early to get checked in, which is a good idea, but not a necessity. There's not a bad seat in the house.