“Good Experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Florida Center
Description: In a city with so much to see and do, the main attraction for locals, as well as tourists, is Hard Rock Cafe Orlando. Located at Universal Studios Orlando in the CityWalk entertainment complex, Hard Rock Cafe Orlando is the biggest HRC in the world. With large, statuesque pillars, it stands majestically as a Roman Coliseum of rock, and boasts more pieces of music memorabilia than any other location. The site includes not only a vast, multi-level cafe, but also Hard Rock Live Orlando, a 3,000-person concert/party venue.
Binghamton, New York
“Good Experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe' for lunch on our last day in Orlando.

We were in quickly and yes we did the photo op. My husband loves music and guitars so he was into posing with one with his sunglasses and hat! : )

We were seated near the bar (wasn't too excited about that as there is so much to see in the dining rooms. but it was okay as we could watch the music videos on the TV's.

We each got one of their "special burgers" and they were very good. Cooked the way we liked them and had great flavor. Our total was about $60.00 and that was with the photo.

After we ate we walked around and checked out the different rooms. If you are into music I highly suggest taking time to look around. There is a lot to see! And be sure to check out the ceilings on the rooms. They are just beautiful!

1 Thank joenronnie
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your photos from your visit!

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Oviedo, FL
“Best Birthday Party EVER!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My 17-year-old daughter and her friends, all fans of classic rock, agreed that this was the best birthday party ever! Stephanie was so helpful when we pre-ordered our food and made arrangements for a party of 17, even accomodating special dietary needs. Eugene, our tour guide, was a rockstar!
The parents who stayed for the party were equally entertained by the tour and memoriblia on display.
I can highly recommend this experience!

My one recommendation would be if you have a reservation is to allow PLENTY of time for parking. I would say an HOUR at least. Garage parking $16, Valet $30 - which would save you quite a bit of time. I saw on their web site that valet parking is complimentary M-Th from 11a-2p. That's a good deal if you can fit the time frame. Parking at Universal garages has also been free after 6pm, might check if this is still the policy today.

Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
I’m so glad your daughter had a great birthday here with us at the Hard Rock Café! I will pass along your kind words to Stephanie and Eugene.
Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard Rock Cafe, Universal Studios, Orlando”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Fair service. We ordered the food, my wife's food was not cooked properly, so they took it back, made a new order, and did not charge us for it. The only problem was that I had my food while she was waiting on hers. I finished my food before hers arrived. My food would have been cold had I waited.They apologized. They should have taken both orders and brought both orders together. This way we would be eating together as it is supposed to be.

Visited November 2013
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that there was a problem with your wife’s food and you were not able to eat together.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DONT BOTHER”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

have been here on 7 different occasions (each year i have visited orlando) went this evening and always looked forward to the jumbo combo starter,well to say theres a recession in the states must be affecting this place,it was less than half of what you used to get,no potato skins none of the pancakes rolls and no salad,instead a shockingly disgusting artichoke and spinach and cheese dip,yuck it was disgusting! Whilst still eating the starter they were serving our main! I had the mushroom swiss burger,have to say was the most tasteless burger i have ever tasted and that was after paying and extra $1.80 for onions,standard in most burgers?
I went with my partner who had the vegetable sandwich,we both left most of our food,the bill was just over $100 which was the starter we shared two "main meals" and 2 cocktails,and as usual in the US your expected to tip (this i never understand don't americans who work in this industries get a wage??)
Normally you were asked if you wanted to buy the glass you get your drinks in but this time was already added to the bill,it wasn't until we left that we realized they automatically charge you for the glass!
Needless to say i wont be returning to this place the food has gone so downhill the service is awful they just want to get you in and out as quick as possible,it used to be a great place to eat and have fun,not anymore,shockingly bad.
go to 4rivers smokehouse where you are treated awesome and the food is to die for!!!!

Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that you did not like the Jumbo Combo during your last visit. We did keep everything the same but switched, as a test, the Spring Rolls with the Spinach Dip and instead of Potato Skins, we offer Bruschetta. I know that you have visited us many times in the past and do hope that you give us another chance during your next trip to Orlando!
Regina, Canada
“Go upstairs, visit the Elvis and Roots rooms”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

The prices are reasonable for a theme restaurant by a park. Had the ribs and the portion was large and the food was good for $24. Service was good, ordered a Jack Daniels on ice and it was generously free poured for about 4 ounces.

The main floor displays are okay but absolutely take the time to sneak upstairs. It's like a museum and the highlights are the Elvis room, the Roots room. Great display.

This place was busy and NBA world next door was dead. This place is busy for reason, it's worth a visit.

Visited November 2013
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
We also have the “John Lennon” room upstairs that is a must see too!