“Outstanding Customer Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Florida Center
Description: In a city with so much to see and do, the main attraction for locals, as well as tourists, is Hard Rock Cafe Orlando. Located at Universal Studios Orlando in the CityWalk entertainment complex, Hard Rock Cafe Orlando is the biggest HRC in the world. With large, statuesque pillars, it stands majestically as a Roman Coliseum of rock, and boasts more pieces of music memorabilia than any other location. The site includes not only a vast, multi-level cafe, but also Hard Rock Live Orlando, a 3,000-person concert/party venue.
Middleburg, Florida
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My daughter and I recently visited Orlando and while there met up with some of her friends, we went to eat at the Hard Rock. The staff was congenial, upbeat and genuinely cared that our visit there was an enjoyable one. The service was fantastic, the food and drinks very reasonable considering the location. We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Orlando. I am so impressed with their customer service, while there my daughter lost my cell phone, I rarely use it and did not notice it missing for over a week. When we finally backtracked we deduced she had left it at the Hard Rock. She called today and lo and behold they had our phone! Woo hoo! They are shipping it out UPS, I of course will pay a nominal shipping fee, but that's alright... thank you Hard Rock, you guys are awesome! I look forward to our return!

• Visited May 2014
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
We look forward to your return visit! See you next time.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A group of us recently ate at the Hard Rock. It was pretty disappointing. I love music, but the music is too loud to have a conversation. Appetizers were served with no plates, napkins etc. Took multiple tries to get the attention of a server to bring plates (even though there was a group of servers standing behind us chatting and goofing off) The food was served luke warm, tasted like it had been sitting under heat lamps for an hour. One person in our party has a food allergy and while I will give the staff marks for taking precautions to avoid contamination, they served food to everyone at our table except her. It took 20 minutes before they brought her food out. At least after waiting so long her food was the only food at the table that was actually served hot. Overpriced, mediocre food and horrible service. Might be fun for a quick drink or dessert so you can see the memorabilia, but other than that, save your money and eat elsewhere.

Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were disappointed and not impressed during your visit. I will share your review with our management team to use as a learning tool for our staff. I do hope that you give us another try in the future.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Good meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a nice meal while visiting universal . Food was good and wasn't to expensive . Loved looked at the objects on the wall.

Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your review!
GA
“Cool Place Delish Food!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love this place! Love all the music displays, having old MTV playing right at our booth, food was delicious, server Samantha was great, just had a wonderful meal & enjoyed the atmosphere :)

1 Thank pcbeachbum
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your review. You ROCK!
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Awesome visit”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Went here yesterday and had a great time. The waiter, Vegas (aka Scott) was brilliant, a larger than life character who interacts with customers and is very attentive. He is a credit to Hard Rock. The drinks were great as always, the non alcoholic cocktail for one of my daughters was customised with no fuss. The food was excellent. My partner and I both ordered burgers, mine rare, hers medium. Both came out rare which is not an issue as she likes it rare as well, but I'm sure some customers would have sent it back. All in all a great visit, entertained, fed and watered.

Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
I’m glad to hear you had an awesome visit! I will definitely share your kind words with Vegas and our Operations Team! Thank you for your review.