“Fabulous experience!”
Review of Incredibly Edible

Incredibly Edible
Ranked #1,648 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: Incredibly Edible Catering is Located in Downtown Orlando and Servicing all Central Florida and Surrounding Areas. Incredibly Edible Catering is a Full Service Caterer with the Versatility to Fulfill all of Your Catering Needs. From a Small Intimate Dinner Party to a Black Tie Gala our Staff of Professional Planners and Chefs will Work with You to Insure the Success of Your Event. Our Commitment to Customer Service and the Quality of our Food is the reason we are a Preferred Caterer in Central Florida! Creating award Winning Menus and Dishes since 1987.
Reviewed 11 February 2014

In planning my mother's 80th birthday, I was at a loss as to what to do for food. Having never done a catered party before, I didn't have any idea who to choose. I certainly chose the right one, after doing a little research! Their website gave me a good idea of cost, which I loved and the choices of elegant food were amazing! They were so easy to work with, arrived promptly to set up and whisked everything away, the next day! Not only was the food beautiful, but absolutely delicious! I couldn't have made a better choice!

There are newer reviews for Incredibly Edible

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have been using Incredibly Edible to do twice yearly catering for many years now (I have lost track of exactly how many). They are ALWAYS dependable, prompt, courteous, and provide delicious food. The group I provide for always looks forward to their lunch because they know it will be excellent.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Other reviews I read from additional sites made it a no brainer. The company had set up beautiful table buffets. I asked for ideas for our 3 day reunion parties. They pulled all 3 off flawlessly. All different from the other . Day 1- Elegant plated dinner. Day 2 -Around the world stations. Day 3 - beach blanket bingo. Our 20th class reunion was a hit and were given an A+++++. Sandy Simon

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook