“villa de flora sunday lunch”

Gaylord Palms Resort Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaylord Palms Resort Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #620 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

What an amazing restaurant to have Sunday lunch. A fantastic choice of food in a lovely surroundings - would definitely go again and certainly recommend to friends and family. Parking at $18 would have been a bit pricey but waiter validated our ticket so didn't cost anything.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We visited this lovely hotel during our stay and eventually found our way to Sunset Sams bar. We decided to eat as time was getting on and am so glad we did, food was out of this world and very tasty. We were in a lovely setting too. I t was quite expensive there but worth the money, would highly reccommend this place.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I found the buffet to be quite average for the price of $40 that excluded any champagne or alcohol (extra $13, I believe). Nothing new, unusual or inventive....very much like any buffet. Towards the end, I was looking for another slice of medium rare/rare rib roast and after getting the server's attention, all he had to offer and provide was dry, medium well since no more was left. After I took slices of it, he was serving exactly what I had wanted before, just ten minutes later after I was done with my meal. Hassle with parking, heavy charges per self parking so make sure you get your receipt stamped to avoid paying for that also. I've had a lot better, more liberal and entertaining buffets elsewhere.

1  Thank awstrip
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Make sure you have a reservation and make it for 5pm when they open. When they open, make sure you go and tell them as people without reservations crowd the enterance!

1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Pros - the atmosphere is amazing, variation of settings within the Gaylord Palms is simply breathtaking. The restaurant at which the sunday brunch is held is like an old Spanish Cantina. the service and the staff are top notch. I was never left waiting for water, and every time I got up my empty plate was taken away before I got back.

Cons - everything is soaked in grease, the meats vegetables, everything. the meat on the carving board was very well done, and although it was prime rib, it might as well be a hamburger when cooked that much. The lone bright spot on the food was the salad. Usually I go for 4-5 plates at a buffet, here I settled for two, and due to all the oil, felt very bad afterwards. For a buffet to cost upwards of $40, I would expect a little bit more seafood in Florida, and a little better quality in the meats and vegetables.