We exchanged our timeshare for 'The Fountains' and was very happy with the site.It is on the quiet end of International Drive , very near a food store,Publix, i think.Also a Outback,and McD.The outlet stores are across the street from McDonalds, which are all about a quarter mile away.The suite had 2 bedrooms and tv area and full kitchen.We were on the 6th floor and had a nice view of fireworks at nite from Disney and Seaworld.The pool was huge and it also had a bar area near it. The grounds were kept up daily.
The staff was helpful for info and they usually had a printout of what you asked for, directions, ect.You can also buy tickets for all the attractions in the lobby.
I was told of a timeshare meeting in morning with breakfast, but we didnt go and was not bothered about it during the week.
It wasnt busy the week we were there because I think most kids were still in school, so we had a very quiet time there.loved it...
FYI, as you drive north , the traffic gets really bad but thats where most of the action is.
We did Cape Kennedy one day and it is a must see...Its only about 36 miles away.And take the bus ride to various sites there, its very interesting.38 dollars for adults, kids ,I dont remember..
mine are on their own now......
We also went to Universal Studios, we had a good time.food was good too.
Overall, we would go back, but theres dozens of places to go, and we are not getting younger.Have a great vacation.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida