We were on vacation. We definitely were not there to pick apart the hotel or go out of our way to find things wrong. This hotel choice was a huge mistake.
If you want to feel as if your not a valued guest and to be treated like your irrelevant or if broken fixtures / appliances in the room are o:k with you or if you don't mind walking into a hotel room where the first thing you notice is a dirty kitchen floor then this is the place.
We stayed 2 nights in July, service was worse of any hotel I have stayed in. (I might have a clue on this topic as due to my type of employment, for the past 8 years, YEAR AROUND, I have stayed in hotels. Mid to upscale hotels. THE PROBLEMS WE ENCOUNTERED MADE THIS THE WORSE HOTEL YET !!!!!
A huge disappointment from the second we tried to check in. The kitchen and living room floor left the bottoms of our feet black with dirt. Fixtures broken, etc etc. Expressed our disgust with management, (there was a lot wrong). They agreed none of the things we pointed out should not have happened. Over the next month the hotel sent a complimentary 2 night stay for all that was wrong. Also extended a verbal promise that we would not leave the next time disappointed. What an empty promise that was.
We used the complimentary stay in October. Problems began right away at check in AGAIN. Then with room keys and then parking permits. Pretty much every aspect of the check in process.
The minute the door to the room is opened it was so obvious that the kitchen and living room floors are dirty, maybe mopped with dirty water, we didn't know. Toddler removed her shoes and in a real short period of time walking on those floors the bottom of her feet were filthy. Just like the first stay, different room.
The washer poured water all over the laundry closet floor and out into the kitchen area. Guests downstairs loud enough to wake up two adults and a toddler at 3 a:m. Sad part was that we were directly across from the security guards who had to hear them as well, but obviously did nothing.
As if that wasn't enough, on the last evening of our stay we tried to rent a 3 person bike the resort offers. Even that turned into a nightmare !! By the time it was all resolved management came over a radio saying no it was to late in the day. As if THAT's not enough the next day we are told by a staff member that everything that took place regarding the bike rental was not right. It was wrong on their part and attributed to untrained staff and mismanagement. He offered that we contact him if we have any more problems. Nice but unfortunately we were checking out in a few hours.
In complaining AGAIN to management they sent an email saying they would contact me. That was a month ago. I haven't heard from anyone since. Highly suggest NOT to spend your money here, if you do please don't go in with any expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida