Where do I begin?
They never could find our registration. The front desk stated it was because we are RCI. Funny bc we are Bluegreen owners.
They put us in building 8. I have stayed in as nice of rooms at Motel 6 when I was younger.
We called to complain and we're told on our second day...oops, no one told you about the vacation welcoming packet either and you have a owner update meeting. We went and I vented bc Noone during our first orientation or bounce back told us that resorts or time shares are actually for low end clientele and they don't provide maid services during your stay. You vacation at time shares so you can still wash your own dishes, make your own beds and take out your own trash. Because we weren't told at check in about our packet, we lost about $100 not purchasing our tickets to Universal with them. They never would remove our towels even when asked about 5 times to do so and finally threatening bodily harm. We got stuck in the elevator at 11 Pm. The club house was closed. No up scale restaurants on site. In fact, no restaurant on site. They would never call back as promised to resolve a problem except on time. They promised to move us to building #1 for at least one night but sales never called to confirm. The hotel or "resort" stated they don't put owners in building #1 and that the Blugreen sales office promises in the building just across the street cannot be honored by them bc they don't communicate. Also I guess building 1 is nice so they don't put owners there only new recruits they are trying to scam. The same person never calls back and never knows what you explained to the previous person. They can't even get the drinks right at the bar. I could literally go on forever. Don't use their taxi/shuttle company they recommend. They are rude and late and one driver yelled at me.
I have some choice words for the resort and it's lack of caring and service. I am angry and tired of being lied to and promised something without delivery. Do not stay here!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida