“Good Gluten Free Menu”

Chili's Grill & Bar - Airport Blvd.
Ranked #2,114 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The service was very good, the waitress refilled our glasses without asking and recognized I had a food allergy and couldn't help enough.

1  Thank 215Sarah_S_12215

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Went to the Chili's as I had a few hours to kill before my flight. I was greeted promptly and ask where I'd like to sit. They gave me a booth as requested which was a great choice for a long stay.

Janet was my server and she took excellent care of me. She was very personable, treated me and the other guests with the utmost respect and courtesy. I would hope that all the wait staff at this Chili's is as kind and helpful as Janet was.

The food I ordered came out fairly quickly. It tasted and was presented as expected. I would eat here again when in the Orlando Airport.

1  Thank Smiley451
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Food and service was average but at the airport so what do I expect. I not sure why the have lower quality food at airport locations compared to a free standing restaurant. I guess the know you don't have that many options and the name gets people in. It should be the opposite, since there are people flying in from all over the world they would be hitting a bigger market and spreading the word about how awesome your restaurant is so next time they fly somewhere and there is a Chili's they would automatically go there.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

For food from a chain restaurant, it is very good. There is a lot of choice. It is not healthy food and I wouldn't eat there often, but it satisfied a craving. Taste their molten cake... awesome. It is so big you will have to share it with a friend.

1  Thank Jojobiz
Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

Tried to eat here after flying in. Even though we observed many empty tables, they insisted it would be at least 30 minutes. Finally, they admitted they did not have sufficient servers. We walked across the parking lot to Tony Romas. They provided good food, good service and a reasonable price. We made the right call by switching.