“Food ok, Service Horrible - Patrons Left” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar - Airport Blvd.

Chili's Grill & Bar - Airport Blvd.
Ranked #1,990 of 3,749 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, NY
“Food ok, Service Horrible - Patrons Left”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We were staying at the Hyatt for the evening and **thought** it would be fun to get something novel and fun to get something to eat in the adjacent terminal. We went up the escalator on a Monday early evening and found the place pretty empty and said - this is great, we have the entire place to ourselves. We waited for a longer time than reasonable to get our first drink and appetizer and then service went quickly downhill. We waited for re-fills for a quite some time and other people actually came to bar, got disgusted and left after waiting to even be noticed and unable to get even their first drink. What made me angry was that the bar maid seemed to care less and was chatting with staff vs. tending to her guests. I even mentioned to her "You just lost a patron because they waited too long." She replied "Oh, really, I didn't see anyone". We quickly cancelled our Chili's dining plans and headed back to the hotel lobby bar and were glad we did.

I have visited this Chili's several times in the past and service was never this horrible that people couldn't even get served on a slow night. Not sure I will return due to this - perhaps the place has gone downhill overall since I have been there last.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank STEBAY711

Orlando, Florida
“Not Perfect, But They Know How To Make It Right.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stopped by this Chili's last evening on the way home for a quick meal. My wife wanted ribs and this was a good choice. The waiter we had was terrific and we had our drinks very quickly and ordered soup on a cold and drizzly day and it also came very promptly and was hot and quite good.

Linda ordered a full rack of the baby backs and I ordered a burger. Both came very quickly and my order was perfect. Linda's came as 1/2 a rack. The waiter apologized and said he'd put in another order for a 1/2 rack and get it to us as quickly as possible.

The manager stopped by and asked how things had been and we told her about the order error and the length of time it took to get it right but emphasized that the meal had been good, the waiter very good and we understood that mistakes happen.

As Linda was finishing the second order, the waiter came by to offer me a complimentary desert which I declined but thanked him for. When the check came, we were only charged for one order of ribs.

This is how to treat your customers. It's wonderful when everything goes well but when there's a mistake, this is how you make people feel that you care. The food was good. The service other than the order issue was terrific and the overall way we were treated was right on the money. We'll go back. This place is close to where we live and they obviously care about their customers. Other restaurants in this area obviously do not. Good job, guys.

• Visited January 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Peaceful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I always eat here when waiting for a flight out.
The food is good and reasonable and it is very quiet compared to the chaos downstairs in the airport concourse.
Quiet, clean, reasonably priced and peaceful.

• Visited December 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“It's all BAD.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Check your order because if you ask for something they will never get the order right. This is the second time I have ordered chilis to go and it's seems like the staff doesn't care how you want it, they will throw it on a plate. Chris took my order and was nice but never confirmed how I want my burger and what I wanted even after I asked to please make it a specific way. She said 10 minutes it took 25-30. I confirmed and they said they were waiting on fries, it sounded like the back house and cooking staff we having a party with all the noise. Sounds like they were having fun messing up orders. I got my burger and I suspected it was incorrect and after wasting 20-30 minutes at this Chilis I decided to request a refund. They offered to correct the mistakes but after the first few mistakes I prefer to take my business elsewhere.. ale house is 2 traffic lights away, go there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ottawa, Canada
“Good place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Got there near the kitchen closing time but they stayed open to accommodate our large group. The food was good, the staff were friendly. Surprising for an airport restaurant.

Visited September 2013