“not my idea of a bakery”
Review of Main Street Bakery

Main Street Bakery
Ranked #9 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“not my idea of a bakery”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

need to bring back old bakery, not a starbucks! Long line in the am when u want to eat and have coffee and not have to walk all the way on the other side of Magic Kingdom.

• Korean first
Lynchburg, VA
“Wish Starbucks was gone!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Liked it better before they came!!! Had a $5.53 Frozen cupcake there expecting good one only to be disappointed with a cheap yellow cake that wasn't good with a gob of icing. Really got ripped off. The iced coffee was good but the cupcake put a bad taste in my mouth!!!

1 Thank Andrew H
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Grab your breakfast and go”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We waited with lots of people to get coffee and a breakfast item before we trekked in the park. The offerings are the same as other places, you can grab some classics. They do offer breakfast items with egg, a wrap, and of course all the sweets. We got an oatmeal cookie with pecans and raisins. It is large enough for four and is quite good.

United States
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

You'll see this theme in all my reviews for my recent Disney trip: When Disney outsources their restaurants, great things happen! When they don't, the food is the pits.

I think that this place is outsourced through Starbucks because they actually serve their coffee. And the egg sandwiches we enjoyed were so much better than the other rotten park food we had, that I'd bet Starbucks makes the sandwiches too.

Great way to start your day at the Magic Kingdom. I normally wouldn't give a high rating to a restaurant just for a good breakfast sandwich, but when I compare it to the other meals I had at the Magic Kingdom, this place really stands out.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Karitraveling
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Place”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The smells alone make you happy and the taste of everything we tried was divine! LOVE IT every time we go.

Visited January 2014