“Service is crappy and food is faat food”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #96 of 4,102 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am so not happy about the service. The lady taking the order gave my receipt and moved me on before I was finished place the order. When I told the manager she seemed uninterested and she didn't even care to find out what else I wanted. Food was ok but only barely.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,712)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate for lunch at Disney Springs. 10 of us ate for less than $100. Fresh and very good. Good selection. Line is long but it moves. Clean and spacious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was just gonna have a sandwich but decided to try their soups. I enjoyed the chicken tortilla soup a lot!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the freshest and by far the best Earl’s I’ve been to. The ones in casinos or on turnpikes do not compare. This location has the best and most selections. The caprese is my favorite. The sugar cookies are out of this world. The only problem is it is extremely busy. The best thing to do is go for lunch before 11 or slightly before dinner about 3.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having been to Disney many times this is our first time eating here. Overall not bad service is quick, prices are reasonable for Disney. My only complaint is you can’t get your sandwich without them baking it, believe me I tried. Still a good place to grab a quick bite without breaking the bank.