“Nasty Wasty Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I recently visited the waffle house on Highway 1111 in Louisiana. My experience was not near what I thought it would be. There were at least nine workers if not more. The wait for my food was way longer than it should've been. Then, I ordered take out and had no silverware to eat with. This is low and disgusting you sick evil people. If that's not enough when I got my good I found a hair in it. I'd rather go to McDonald's than Waffle House from now on. Oh wait...That's exactly what we did. We went straight from Wafflehouse to McDonalds and let me tell you, the the was ten times better. Next time I go I expect better service, actual silverware for take out, an no hairs sticking out of my food.

Not so sincerely,
Party Richardson

Ps. My waffles were soggy and when I asked for for more syrup I didn't get any.

2  Thank IHATEWAFFLEHOUSE

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love the waffle house but I don't worry about cholesterol----not for the faint of heart...Service was good and speedy

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Quick and inexpensive place to eat. It's not all glammed up just a simple eatery. The staff takes your order then bring it to your table.

1  Thank MikeJ992
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a small very casual diner. It is small and somewhat run down. I figured since it was called the waffle house that it would have good waffles, Wrong! In fact not much was good here. I would not recommend this place. Go 2 doors down to Perkins.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Excellent service. Food is great and very very reasonable. Its like a local diner. Parking was great. We did have to wait about 30 minutes. The seating is small, but its worth it.