“Great stay”

Ranked #239 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
san paulo
“Great stay”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed there for a couple nights. And I had the best experience. Jessica at the front desk was extremely helpful in so many ways. She is a great asset to your hotel. I will be coming back in the next few months and hope to see her smiling face again. The beds were very comfy as well. Didn't have anything negative to say about my stay. Keep is the good work.

1 Thank edepaulo2
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410
Lewis Belle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The area is terrible but atleast the hotel has a great security gaurd.Lashawn has great costumer service and made me feel safe.He is very helpfull and the rooms was clean.I would definitely stay again if lashawn is on duty.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad that you felt safe and secure while staying here at the Knights INN we take security as one of our top priorities here at the property to insure each guest gets a good nights rest. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Jessica at the front desk was great. If I needed anything she helped us out. I am and was very grateful for all she did. For that I will be back. Jessica is the most courteous person I have come across. Her customer service skills are astounding.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. I will be more than happy to inform Jessica on the excellent customer service she provided to you while being a guest at our hotel. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a great place to stay right off of OBT plus the security guard lashawn youmans was very helpful when my car wouldn't start he helped me jump start my car. He was a good guy and was willing to do what ever it took to help out in any way possible.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Lashawn know the thanks and appreciation you showed for when he helped you with your car problems.We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
Riverdale, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I am please to say this but when I stayed at your hotel your employee Lashawn he was a good help to me he really help me alot good customer service skills just good help to me and my family our night there was excellent thanks to you guys

Room Tip: ASK for lashawn
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. I will gladly pass the good new on to Lashawn letting him know of your comments and the excellent service he provided to you and your family. Thank you again!
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Wasn't going to stay here because of the area but I've notice security walking around so I decided to give it a try. I spoke so the security name lashawn youmans which I said I was alittle nervous and scared can he keep a close eye out. All he said was your safe when I'm on duty overnight. He made sure I was safe and for that I thank you lashawn!!!! GREAT JOB

1 Thank Tiffany407
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Here at Knights Inn We provide overnight security to insure all our guest feels safe and secure if your ever in town again please do not hesitate to look us up.Thank you again!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 9 October 2013

So i traveled to the knights inn for a weekend in September, i must say that both the customer service and the security were absolutely amazing. i must admit that Lashawn had exceeded my expectations of customer service. i was very thankful to him for making sure that i was able to get the accommodations that were needed. the only thing that i was a little unsure about was the area that the hotel is located in but what was so astounding was that lashawn is security as well, i advised lashawn that i was alittle worried about the location he made me feel very secure when i seen him making his rounds to make sure that the property was safe and to make sure that there was no loitering.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Lashawn is a new employee here at Knights Inn and I will gladly pass on the good news to him that he provided you with great service. Thank you again!