“Props”

Ranked #239 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Gainesville, Florida
“Props”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I just wanted to say that I liked your hotel ok. The location was a little sketchy, but we had the coolest housekeeper. She went above the mark to make sure our room was clean and had a really good personality. Whenever we needed extra stuff for our room, she was quick to respond. I work in the service industry, so I know that it's important to leave good comments as well as reporting problems.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank your for the pleasant response on TripAdvisor regarding your stay. We strive to make sure our guest have a nice memorable visit. Our housekeeping stay will be extremely happy that they made your stay great. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Lewis B.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I should have known when I pulled up to register and you had to speak thru a glass window (not go into a lobby) that this was not a hotel for me!

-The room smelled awful. I have no idea what kind of smoke that was but it was worse than any hotel that I have been in prior.

-Only half the lights in the room worked. It was more than likely to hide the decor of the room. Stained up furniture and bed coverings.

-The shower was stained and did not have a drain plug, I didn't look any further than that.

-Someone was running a marathon on the floor above me until the screaming match started.

-The door lock looked like it had been kicked in several times and no longer closed all the way.

-All of the above was noted within the 15 minutes of my stay. Who knows what I would have discovered if I had stayed longer.

-Positives; the internet worked which I used to book a hotel 5 minutes down the street for $12 more (which was clean and without odors) and the gentleman that registered me was very courteous.

I travel for a living and and often stay at Wyndham hotels as they are usually clean and reasonably priced. They need to loose this one.

I can honestly say that I have never left a hotel prior to this one!!!

Room Tip: All rooms have external entrances and exits.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great service from staff overall, 4 stars ! Hotel was very clean and accommodate everything I needed. Alphonso was more than happy to help me with any questions I had and even told me great things to do around the city I would recommend this place to anyone I loved it here

• Stayed November 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to share your comments with Alphonso. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 859 5410.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Great service from Alphonzo very helpful with everything I needed very clean rooms everything's was easy fast and up to my standards I would love to come back and visit again I was very pleased with the accommodations can't wait for the next time I get to visit you guys

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

My weekend I vacationed at the Knights inn was great the customer service was what we needed the housekeeper Sandra was great she is very helpful and respectful I would recommend when u stay at Knights inn ask for Sandra just everything was great front desk was great very understanding there are restaurants everywhere walking distance I loved it

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

On my well need two day get away i must say my stay at this location was asume. the service all around was over the top.the housekeeper latosha was very polite and very friendly. she made sure nothing was needef durung my stay and the location easy to all atractions place very clean snd cozey.again thanks alot latosha you made my stay very pleasent

• Stayed November 2013
AjalManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Orlando, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Latosha know that the housekeeping service you received was excellent. We take pride and put forward and effort with constant training to ensure our housekeepers provide the highest level of service there is. We always try to surprise our guests with high cleanliness and value. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges, complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My stay at this location was very well the staff was the best specialy sandra holloman outstsnding service will return own my next vacation the place is very clean and rooms are very nice and the location near all atractions.sandra is a very nice housekeeper that really made my stay the best in a long time. Thanks

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. I will be more than happy to let Sandra know that the housekeeping service you received made your trip enjoyable. With our newly remodeled rooms you now have the choice of either hard wood or tiled floors and flat screen TV's Just lay back in one of our comfortable beds and enjoy crystal clear digital cable.We always try to surprise our guests with the level of service, cleanliness, and value that we provide. We will always work to give each guest a spotless room & lots of amenities and services such as our free wi-fi, microwaves & mini-fridges and complimentary coffee to start your day off right. Thank you again!