“Great for the price”

Ranked #289 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Dominican Republic
“Great for the price”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I stayed there for a week. The price was great, personnel at front desk not so friendly but very quick response whenever we needed something in our room (That made them deserve my 4 points). The room was not so fancy, but we weren't looking for any fancy place, we needed a place to sleep and we did great. Couldn't have access to wireless network anywhere, but it has a small refrigerator, coffee everyday, hot water, beds were good and tv was good as well.
Not bad for the price! good place to stay if going to parks and need a place to sleep. We also went to a more expensive hotel near there for one night and the difference was not so noticeable. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Kil H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed 13 January 2012

The floor in the bathroom was dirty and the entire room had an odd odor. The beds also need to be replaced because my wife and I sunk to the middle of the bed when we were sleeping.

• Stayed January 2012
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Very Dirty , Not Friendly ,It s Too Noisy ,And Mold In The Bathroom .

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Econo Lodge International
Floridian Express
#298 of 337 in Orlando
Grand Hotel Orlando
#193 of 337 in Orlando

Been to Heart of I-Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Heart of I-Drive

Property: Heart of I-Drive
Address: 7200 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-8255 (Formerly Travelodge Orlando International Drive)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #289 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Heart of I-Drive 2.5*
Heart of I-Drive. Welcome to the all new rooms Heart of I-Drive - Orlando. We are centrally located on International Drive in front of Econolodge and just minutes from Universal Studios, Disney World, SeaWorld and all the other wonderful attractions that Central Florida has to offer. The Heart of I-Drive is just a few miles away from some of the finest shopping in the world, including the Mall at Millenia and Prime Outlets. A complimentary shuttle service to and from all the major theme parks is included in your total room price. We look forward to having you visit the new Heart of I-Drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heart of I-Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Orlando Knights Inn