“Travelodge Orlando. it's very nasty smelly hotel.”
Review of Heart of I-Drive

Heart of I-Drive
Ranked #289 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Moscow, Russia
“Travelodge Orlando. it's very nasty smelly hotel.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

it's very nasty smelly hotel. If you are allergic, then it is really possible to die. I had severe respiratory allergy. I was very bad. I gasped. I do not recommend this hotel for an extended stay. And to the owners a piece of advice - think about the people!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Sergio112

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went the beginning of August 2013, location was good but the hotel was bad so never staying here again. Asked for a cot and got a bunch of springs hanging out of the mattress. No breakfast (not that I would have eaten it anyway). Staff was nice but doesn't offset the hotel and the quality in general.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CHMAG22

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great hotel to stay, it's minutes away from everything. Close to universal and Disney, this is not my first time staying here, till now it's my favorite hotel by far, recommended 100%, great great place, rooms are very clean and service is pretty good

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Cubano79miami
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Econo Lodge International
Floridian Express
#299 of 338 in Orlando
Grand Hotel Orlando
#190 of 338 in Orlando

Been to Heart of I-Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Heart of I-Drive

Property: Heart of I-Drive
Address: 7200 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-8255 (Formerly Travelodge Orlando International Drive)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #289 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Heart of I-Drive 2.5*
Heart of I-Drive. Welcome to the all new rooms Heart of I-Drive - Orlando. We are centrally located on International Drive in front of Econolodge and just minutes from Universal Studios, Disney World, SeaWorld and all the other wonderful attractions that Central Florida has to offer. The Heart of I-Drive is just a few miles away from some of the finest shopping in the world, including the Mall at Millenia and Prime Outlets. A complimentary shuttle service to and from all the major theme parks is included in your total room price. We look forward to having you visit the new Heart of I-Drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heart of I-Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Orlando Knights Inn