“the room was very nice. I just wanted that the rooms has...”
Review of Heart of I-Drive

Heart of I-Drive
Ranked #292 of 339 Hotels in Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
South Carolina
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at Travelodge one night for a business conference. We travel frequently to Orlando on business trips and usually stay at a resort nearby, but we didn't make our reservation in time. In looking last minute for an adequate place to stay, we wanted to find a room that wasn't too far from the conference, would be sufficiently comfortable to get some rest, was close to a variety of restaurants and was close to the interstate. Travelodge met all these needs and surprisingly was more comfortable than we expected. The exterior of the hotel didn't look renovated as advertised on the website, however the room was indeed updated, with new bedding, contemporary furniture and new bathroom fixtures, and even included a refrigerator and safe. The TV was still an older model, however we didn't watch any television during our stay. The beds were extremely comfortable, the heat/AC unit was efficient and very quiet, and there was no noticeable outside noise during the night. We were also greatly impressed with the professional reception during check-in and check-out and how attentive the staff was to my special request for a ground floor room due to recent surgery. Compared to the price we usually pay for hotel accommodations, Travelodge was almost a steal. I'm even surprised to say that we were more comfortable at Travelodge than the "other" luxurious resort where we usually stay. We'll definitely return to Travelodge in the future. The staff deserves recognition for representing the hotel in such a professional manner.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room to the right side of the lobby. It was wonderfully quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank bluebelle1957
London
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Good size room, which was clean and comfortable - and I was pleased that there was a room safe as well as other expected amenities. Hotel staff were polite and friendly. The hotel is towards the top end of International Drive with many other hotels, attractions, shops and restaurants in the area. I stayed for three nights and the hotel was a perfect budget location for getting out and about in the Orlando area. The only negative comment is that no breakfast is provided - something I would have expected for a Travelodge type accommodation and there weren't as many really local breakfast options as I would have hoped for.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank soulmanAl
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

You get what you pay for. It did the job for 3 night stay. The beds were very comfortable and the room was cleaned every day supplying us with fresh towels. The hotel was very kind and let us check out an hour later with no extra charge. Close to universal and the outlet shops. The I ride stops very close to the hotel with chillis straight opposite with great food. Walking distance to wet n wild

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mark H
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Econo Lodge International
Floridian Express
#300 of 339 in Orlando
Grand Hotel Orlando
#190 of 339 in Orlando

Been to Heart of I-Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Heart of I-Drive

Property: Heart of I-Drive
Address: 7200 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-8255 (Formerly Travelodge Orlando International Drive)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #292 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Heart of I-Drive 2.5*
Heart of I-Drive. Welcome to the all new rooms Heart of I-Drive - Orlando. We are centrally located on International Drive in front of Econolodge and just minutes from Universal Studios, Disney World, SeaWorld and all the other wonderful attractions that Central Florida has to offer. The Heart of I-Drive is just a few miles away from some of the finest shopping in the world, including the Mall at Millenia and Prime Outlets. A complimentary shuttle service to and from all the major theme parks is included in your total room price. We look forward to having you visit the new Heart of I-Drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heart of I-Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Orlando Knights Inn