Heart of I-Drive
Hilton Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$291
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Great 4.5/5
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$314
US$235
US$191
Great 4.5/5
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$190
US$143
  • Pool
All reviewsinternational drivewalking distanceshuttle busbeds were comfortablefridgelaptopihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great hotel for the price we paid! The room was much bigger and nicer than we expected, it had everything we would need in it such as a fridge/freezer, iron and ironing board, and toiletries. The room was spotlessly clean and had a nice view of international drive. Couldn't really be better placed to get to Universal Studios, they have a free return shuttle there but it only runs at limited times a day so we chose to use a taxi to get back which only cost 8 dollars.The room wifi worked really well and was free. The staff on the desk couldn't be any more polite and helpful, the only issue we had was that we asked the hotel to book us a taxi for us to get to a bus station in the morning, the station we wanted was a 15 minute drive, and when we got out they charged us 50 dollars which was ludicrous for the distance, however there was nothing we could do as they said the hotel had agreed that price with them, whether that was true or not we felt really uncomfortable and hope that the hotel check the taxi companies they book with more thoroughly next time!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank charchie12
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was a classy place, high security, clean, and most enjoyable. The night clerk was a kind loving person who made me a cup of coffee and made me feel comfortable and secure. The room was clean. The continental breakfast was excellent and someone had put pretty flowers on each table. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Compared to the night before, I would rate this place a 10 and last night's place a 1 at the most 2. Anita

Room Tip: Check out the room and ask for a different one if you are not happy. I was very satisfied with my room and did not see any other rooms but the whole place was quiet. Because I went to bed/asleep at 7 p.m., I woke up at 3 a.m. and the night clerk was wonderful......
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anita B
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've booked for 6 nights and every day there were issues with the room key. Every day it should be re-activated, the room I've stayed is old and smelled as such too.
The bathroom situation was incredible. There is no privacy (washsink is in the room), the toilet and the shower/tub were nasty.
In general its not a hotel but a motel ...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annette J
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm expressing my huge disappointment in the form of haiku:

Won't be coming back
Amenities do not work
Staff laugh at complaints

Bonus haiku:

Do not waste your cash
Have you seen faulty towers
It was just like that

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Darkhorsenash
Reviewed 27 June 2014

3nites beds never changed pd 4nites left nite 3 nasty tub/sink never cleaned $1micro use in lobby no seaworld shuttle $8nite hotel fee booked over tele via aarp-expedia ripoff charged exta nasty hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family