“Overpriced - Poor Condition”

Hunter's Creek Golf Club
Ranked #56 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I paid $56 and my friend paid only 28 since he is an Orlando resident. We both paid too much. Both the course and the clubhouse were in poor condition. There were many areas on the greens with no grass and the clubhouse was in dire need of cleaning and refurbishment (especially the washrooms).

3  Thank NoThreePutt

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The word is that Hunter's Creek GC will be under new management on April 1, 2014. Celebration Golf Management has been named. What will this mean? Celebration is a "high end" golf management group? Will the course be "upgraded" to the to the point that only high spending tourists can afford it? Will the 2 to 3 time per week local patron be able to afford to play there in the future or will they be relegated to second rate courses like Kissimmee Oaks? I love the course. I hope that Celebration doesn't price it out of my affordability range.

1  Thank jsbmoky
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We bought our round on Golfnow and I think it was about $55 which we thought was very good for the condition of the course. It is a wide open course with many holes bordering water. Some tee boxes were a little beat up as well as a couple of greens on their edges.

1  Thank H K
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Showed up one hour late to a tee time on a corporate outing. Management charged me at the course and then charged me through GolfNow. Obviously they need the money. Hopefully they put it into the course, could definitely use it.

1  Thank TravelAZ198191
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Didn't live up to expectations, course quite wet and muddy after recent rain but to be fair quite similar at other courses as well. Condition average and bunkers poor, better value to be found nearby at Kissimmee Bay. Pace of play was dreadful at just under 5 hours and that was even with the 2nd nine speeding up

2  Thank Plodlet