Myself and My Partner and our friends (married couple) visited this hotel in late September last year!!
After reading various reviews on here we were not exactly sure what to expect but WOW.... what a pleasant suprise!! Upon pulling up to the hotel, we noticed the outlet stores (literally afew minutes walk!) which immediately pleased us ladies of course!
Entering reception we were greeted by a lovely Receptionist (Kevin I believe) who was extremely friendly and helpful and was able to answer any questions we had!
We checked into our room in Building 5, which I would definately recommend as you are able to park directly outside the entrance and also have great access to the pool!
We had a 2 bedroom apartment with Lake Buena Vista Views, and the apartment was PERFECT!! Very spacious living and dining room area, 2 great sized bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom with THE BEST bath EVER! Family bathrooms just next to the twin room which and everything and all was sparkling clean!! Oh and the most towel art I have ever seen!! lol
The kitchen had everything you need for nights in if you are too tired from walking around the parks all day!
The Pool and Bar area.....again just perfect..... we had a few pool days and also used the pool after a tiring day of walking around the parks (the hot tubs are a perfect cure for tired achey feet!)
As we arrived quite late on the first night we ordered food to be delivered from Frankie Farrels Irish Bar (on site) - Food was great, just what we needed!
Also if you can get a room with Firework views - everyday at 9pm you can see the fireworks at Disney from your balcony!! BRILLIANT!!
All in all I dont have a bad word to say about Lake Buena Vista Suites..... Perhaps just that we wished we had stayed for longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida