Firstly, if you cannot find “resort drive” on your GPS try ‘15591 S Apopka Vineland Rd’ (Older GPS/Garmin). If you are coming off of I-4, make a left at ‘LBV Factory stores’. The Condos are behind the factory stores. Parking may be difficult depending on the day/time. On the weekends we found a whole row of street parking (not actual parking spots). Check-in was smooth. I signed up for the Fresh Touch Towel service ($5 a day). You have to tell them a day in advance if you want your towels replaced.
The buildings are nice. The location is about 10 mins from the parks. The elevators are pretty fast. Everything was very clean and well maintained. The on-site grocery store has most things you need at a slightly higher price. You could drive to Wal-Mart close by. The Pizza hut express was open late night and has most items. The pool and Pirate ship was cool (too many people in pool way too late at night). We had a two bed condo. It had a very large balcony. Everything you need to cook is in the kitchen. Basic cable on TV (sorry guys no HD)! The condo was very clean. Even the shower liner was very clean (in most hotels you have to avoid it like the plague!). Hot water wasn’t very hot even though we didn’t take long showers. The ceiling was pretty thin. The people above us were parents of the year winners… their kids were running around at 1AM (worse… I could hear every flush!). Luckily we were too tired! I even heard some ‘responsible’ parent in the corridor yell… ‘ready steady go’ following by footsteps! People just don’t have any consideration for others anymore. During weekday it was a little quiet but over the weekend the pool and other areas were full of groups of kids and was a little noisy… but hey you are at Disney! Don’t expect too much of ‘service’. It’s a no frills condo rental resort. I can never understand what the ‘resort fee’ is at all such places. Overall I would recommend this place for families. Good value for the money. Good location. BTW Floridians in addition to ‘Stand your ground’ could you enact a law that If I see a healthy pedestrian with no regard for traffic, strolling across a 6-lane road way too slowly even after the light had changed… I won’t be liable if I hit them?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida