Went as a family group of 13 spread over three apartments. I was on the third floor of building 5 in a three bedroom apartment. The apartment was very spacious, the main bedroom had a large double bed with a jacuzzi bath as well as a large walk in shower. The other two bedrooms were large and there was bathroom with bath and shower close to these. The kitchen had all appliances including cooker and microwave. The apartment was fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer which was a godsend. The apartment was clean although some of the carpet and furniture looked dated.
The pool area had plenty of sun loungers and at no time did it seem over crowded. The pool bar does snacks and is not too expensive. There is a small supermarket in the resort but very very expensive - go there as a last resort, there is a Walmart and Publix supermarket very close and the fridge in the apartment can hold lots of food and drink.
The resort is close to all the Disney parks and there is a courtesy bus (which is covered by your resort fee) available - but you have to book in advance. I would advise you to hire a car for getting about - taxis are quite expensive.
Overall i would recommend this resort - the only problem was the reception staff who had different ideas of what had to be charged when we arrived. Our room paid cash to cover the resort fee but later discovered it had been charged to the card we used to pay the security deposit - despite speaking to reception and a manager this was not sorted until the last day of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida