Spent 3 weeks in the Lake Buena vista village resort and spa. We had 2 bed pool view appartment and it was fabulous, Everything you need. When we arrived to check in, the staff were friendly and courtious. The kitchen had all you needed exept enough utensils, contacted reception and within 10 mins we were given everything we wanted. The master bed had the biggest jacuzzi bath...."brill", twin sinks, shower room, toilet, king size bed and tv. Room 2 had 2 queen beds, tv and bathroom off it with shower. Living room / dining room had a table, 4 chairs, couch, coffee table, 55" plasma tv and balcony(with pool view).
The pool was the biz, ship with waterslide, mushrooms and water jets. The slide was great for adults and kids and has a little suprise that you dont expect the first time you use it. The pool towels were a little on the small side, but you could use as many as you want and they never ran out. Pool bar was also great, Good food and drink at reasonible prices. The bar staff were brilliant and could not be more friendly and helpful, In particular, I would like to mention Bob the barman who was the best. Frankie farrells irish bar had good food and sport coverage at the bar. The shop was handy but a little expensive.
Location, factory outlets nextdoor, Nike, Gap, etc. Check out world of coffee for english newspapers and great coffee. Walmart accross the road ( dont walk ). Disney 10 min drive, universal 15 min, seaworld 15 min and wet and wild ( much better than Aquatica) 15 min. To get the most out of the vacation you will need a car, Shuttles are good but the freedom a car gives is hard to beat. Each Building has ample parking and 2 floors of indoor parking.
If you are going to orlando do not go past this Place. We will be back.................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida