I stayed here for 9 nights in July for 10 days, with my husband and other family members, ages ranged from 9 to 58 years old. We stayed in Building 5 in a top floor 4 bedroom apartment, and were very pleased with our whole stay.
The apartment was enormous with everything you needed for a comfortable family stay. The only thing that struck me as odd was that in the wet bar area, all the cupboards were empty, not a single wine glass to be seen. So we had to buy some from the supermarket to enjoy our evening glass of wine on the huge balcony!! We didn't use the maid service - being out so much, we didn't get the place messy, and we washed our own towels etc. The fact that we had a washer/drier and dishwasher in room made it easy to look after ourselves. ( HINT - I did takesome dishwasher tablets and sachets of laundry detergent with me, to save having to buy a whole box whilst out there.) We had a couple of minor maintenance issues which were fixed almost immediately. On one occasion I mentioned something in Reception, and by the time I got back up to the 15th floor, the repair man was already there!! We found the reception staff to be polite and helpful, as was the Concierge who sold theme park tickets. My grandson loved the pool, and the room service meal we had delivered from Frankie Farrell's one night was good. The resort never felt too crowded or too noisy and we never had any problems parking.
The location was perfect - close to all the theme parks, much easier to get to Disney than from further up I Drive. The Outlet Mall next door was a bonus. There was a Walmart 5 minutes in one direction and a Publix 5 minutes the other way and since we had such a nice kitchen in the apartment, we did eat a few meals at home - more of the sandwich and salad variety rather than a full cooked meat with 2 veg.
We all really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again next time we visit Orlando. No hesitation in recommending LBVR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida