We stayed with our 3 children last summer and I have been meaning to write a review. This place is very convenient to Disney as well as grocery stores. We stayed for 8 nights and it was like coming home after a long day at the parks. We stayed in a 3 bedroom. It was clean and well cared for. The kitchen is invaluable for drinks and breakfast. The kids loved the pirate ship pool and wanted to swim there every night. The master is really large and we enjoyed the large tub. One time we needed more towels due to our long stay and they graciously sent them up immediately. A very quiet and lovely place. My kids are spoiled now and expect to have their own bedroom when we go on vacation! My only criticisms (these are small) are the limited water pressure and lack of wireless internet. I believe in this day and age wireless internet should be the standard. Anyway, these are minor. There may be wireless in the lobby, but not sure. I would really love it if they had a continental breakfast, but the kitchen was clean and worked great. When you return from your room late in the evening you may have to look a bit for a parking place. Just park outside the building and not in the parking garage. This only happened once and it was really not a problem. I would not hesitate to stay here again and I can say that I am somewhat picky about where I take my family.
Now my hints for staying in Orlando and Disney. Don't go to Walmart. I live in a big town where crowds are no big deal. This place was CRAZY! Go early in the morning if you have to go there. Go at like 8 am. Everything was gone by 5pm on a Wednesday. Just go to the publix. It is more expensive, but the people there are really nice and you will be in and out very quickly. Eat breakfast in the room and take a backpack FULL of snacks and a couple of waters. This will save you a ton of money. Have lunch at the castle in Magic Kingdom. Even my son said it was "the best day ever!" Rent a car. You are spending a ton of money to go to Disney. We booked ours on Hotwire and it was cheap. It is imperative in my mind that you have a car. Go to the parks when you want and leave when you are tired. If you have kids, go to the waterparks! They will blow you away! be sure to snorkel at Typhoon Lagoon. Take a day and drive to Clearwater. Go to the beach. It was so fun and we collected lots of shells. Nice break from the chaos. Take a day off and just play around the pool or go to the Lego store at downtown Disney. Get up early and get to the parks 30 min before they open and make a plan before you go as to exactly where you are going for the day! Most of all take lots of pics and enjoy the time with your family. My kids are still talking about their trip and what a great place this was to stay! Please pm me with any questions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida