Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$266
US$105
US$90
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$526
US$449
US$540
US$404
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflorida mallfree airport shuttlewalking distance from the hotelfree breakfastpool areanice breakfastwe loved our stayexcellent staybeds were very comfortablenice pool
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I came to this hotel for the night without any real expectations and I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. The woman working the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful and my room was great, standard, but great. I thought the lobby area was unique and fresh as well. In a town like Orlando, where there are hotels all over the place, being greeted with a smile and being able to have a pleasant conversation with the person checking you in made all the difference for me.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

This is a perfect place to stay when you want easy access to the international airport which is only 6 miles away, and a very easy drive, depending on traffic. It has a great outdoor pool, good size bedrooms, and the breakfast is adequate. Will book there again.

Room Tip: Choose it fro easy access to International airport
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Ok, I've read all the reviews about this unit of Quality Inn before traveling to it. I am just back and let me warn you: it's a good choice only location wise, and this IF you get a nice cheaper-than-cheap deal (as it was our case, it was part of great deal of a package). The reception lady on the evening we arrived (March, 29) did not show any effort to locate our reservations and even stated it was our problem because we had our reservations made by a third part!!! And when I suggested to call in the manager she said he was not available and that was also his opinion!!!Well, after a great mental and internet search effort by the attendant our reservations was located and so we were able to go to our room. And the room was without roaches or bedbugs - I checked! (but also I had a can of insecticidal spray just in case) but poooooooooorly cleaned... Use flip-flops or you'll get dirty feet and/or dirt socks just by walking in a carpet that surely had not seen a good rub since it was placed into place... and the towels, a-ham, they're thread bare, the kind you'll have at home to use in the garage or at cleaning. The complimentary BF is only ok to keep u going but it goes away fast and it's not fast to be replenished... Just as I said all of it make this unit of Quality Inn near Florida Mall is just sufferable IF you got a nice deal and if you will do more shopping than parks!

Room Tip: The railroad is really close you'll hear the trains a lot. Bring earplugs. Also I think the upstairs rooms are a little more safe than the ground level ones as I've not notice any kind of access control...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miriade
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The best part of this hotel was the friendly shuttle driver (shuttle was free from the airport). There aren't many choices for food within walking distance, but we saw a hooker leaving the hotel on our way back from dinner. (How do I know she was a hooker? Trust me.)

The interior was more on par with a Motel 6. It's nothing fancy, but I at least expect a hotel to be clean. I didn't expect the hair in the soap dish. I really didn't want to take my shoes off in the room. There were stains on the walls, and the whole place needs a good cleaning.

I woke up early for the free continental breakfast, but it had already been ransacked. There were only a few sad bagels left.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I booked numerous rooms for a convention. I called the hotel directly several days before to again confirm all the reservations. Some of the people were still told they didn't have room reservations when they arrived. They were all prepaid and I had the hotel confirmation numbers for each and I still had to fight with some of the rude front desk staff. My room had no lights except in the bathroom area. I reported it to the front desk but nothing happened. It was around 90 degrees all four days and the air conditioner didn't work. I asked for a wake-up call the morning of my flight, which I never got! The worst person at the front desk was on the Sunday arrival. The next worst was on Tuesday evening. I didn't get their names, but I'm sure the hotel will know who I'm talking about. I booked this hotel one time, and I'm done with ever booking it again.