“I was happy !”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #285 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 31 May 2014

For a 2 star hotel, it was grand enough for me. When I went to post this writing I read others first.
I was shocked what others wrote !. I was there for three days and only had my A/C freeze over. The desk clerk ( Gregg ) was very nice and helpful. He changed my room right away. I had a dip in the large and nice and clean pool. The breakfast was just as good. The hotel is not in a tourist area but its close to shops and the major highways. I thought it was well worth the price and I would return. I Would say yes, stay there, the rooms and grounds and staff are all right in my book.

Room Tip: Just Try A Room, If You Don't Like It, Ask for A Room Change, That's All you need to do !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank meathere y
mirna d, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Meathere,

Front Office Manager
407-996-4600

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a quick one nighter before flying out and I was very impressed with the property. The rooms were kind of old but the bed was very comfy with good pillows and it had a nice TV and shower. The free breakfast was good with make your own waffles. The thing I liked most about this place was the pool. It was much bigger than an average motel pool and the courtyard area was really nicely landscaped. I'd definitely stay here again. But I'd recommend to book it online for a better price. I called and they said $68 out the door for 2 beds and I booked it on my phone from the parking lot and got it for $50.

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Jim K
mirna d, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Jim K,

Kind Regards,
Mirna De Leon

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property on a last minute trip to Orlando. I booked the room choicehotels.com for $37 per night. I was very surprised by the cleanliness and upkeep of the property. It is a great place to stay very clean and comfortable and friendly staff. Will visit again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank gpitchure

Dear Gpitchure,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was our first time staying at this property and we were very pleased! The rooms were clean and the beds were soft. We were not able to use the pool because it was raining, but it looked very clean. The breakfast choices were decent. We did use the fitness room, which was adequate for a quick workout. Staff was friendly and helpful.
We did use the airport shuttle round-trip and no major complaints there. Both drivers were safe and didn't run too far behind schedule!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mrs_shopthe

Dear Mrs Shopthe

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We spent 1 night here after missing our flight and at $50, it was the cheapest hotel we could find.

Pro:
- good breakfast which was included in the price
- free airport shuttle with friendly drivers

Con:
- the shuttle was suppose to take 20-25 to pick us up and we waited for over 45 minutes (and it was late at night so no traffic)
- carpet was grungy so it was the kind of place where you always want to have your shoes on

We were there for less than 12 hours so we didn't use the pool (which looked clean) or the gym.

Ok for $50 - you get what you pay for. Not sure how people can rate this as a 4 or 5 star though, what would they rate $1000/night hotels?!?!

Room Tip: Try for a room away from the lobby otherwise people will always be passing your room to get to their...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daisey_1_1
mirna d, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Daisey_1_1

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I like our stay at this Hotel. Friendly staff, great place to eat. Easy access to the airport. Free airport shuttle Lots of shopping places.
Front desk and room service was great. Nice restuarants close within walking distance

Room Tip: Great eating place close by
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Kris K
feejjdcFamily, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Kris K,

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our Front Desk I posted a copy of your kudos for the entire staff.
Additionally, thank you for your mention of the surroundings of our property.

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!

Frank Da Costa Dir.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had a wonderful staying here. Friendly staff, nice location for shopping, eating out, free shuttle to the airport at convenient times. Pool was wonderful. Great breakfast with different variety of items. Nice, clean room with good linen and well kept property.
Every time we come to Orlando we stay in this Hotel and it has always been a positive experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side is my choice
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank benjamin j

Dear benjamin j,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you found us to be above average and recommendation worthy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!