“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #281 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am very impressed on how this hotel accomdated to everyone we had a wedding in orlando all my fameily stay this hotel we were very happy to stay this hotel everythings walking distance we liked florida mall many restaurants and attractions nearby swimming pool area was area huge will kept very nice room for the price.

Room Tip: Good price nice clean room poolside is very nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Harrish S
mirna d, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Harrish,

MIRNA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel this july. The location is very convenient and close to all orlando attractions and walking distance to the florida mall and many restaurants. The area where the hotel is located had plenty of activities to do nearby.The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There is a swimming pool in the hotel which is a nice little break after the days activities. The pool area was very clean, nice and enjoyable. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was served in the morning which was a welcome surprise. Overall, I was very pleased with the hotel and would recommend it to everyone. Well worth the price.

Room Tip: The room with poolside view was nice. Better view in these type of room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Blerta D
mirna d, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Blerta D,

Kind Regards,

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Where do I begin?!? 1st, the hotel is not what the picture makes it seems to be & the rating for the hotel should be 0! 2nd, the hotel needs to rebuild from scratch! Everything is so outdated and unpleasant! 3rd, examine the whole entire room! Make sure there are no leaks in the bathroom, especially behind the toliet! My guest didn't know there was a leak and she slipped and hit her face on the tub! (Her face was swollen and bruised!) The upsetting part is that there was a trash can full of water from the leaking toilet! The sad part is, I was told that there is suppose to be a manager examining every room! You know that it is a lie! I walked to the front desk and told them the whole incident, so we changed rooms. That room was no better, the drainage in that room was horrible! I went to the ice machine and tried to get my guest some ice to ice her face, i got like 5 ice and no more! Like WOW!!! So, we decided to stay just one night and find another hotel for the rest of the nights since it was super late. In the morning, I went and talked to the front desk and asked for the manager. I was told that the manager was in meetings and wont be back until late afternoon. Okay, I give you that. I had to write a whole incident report and asked for the manager to call me once he gets in. It's been 4 days and nothing from the manager. So I called and ask for the manager, manager not there. He is suppose to be in later. Still no call back. If you are a manager and you hear about an incident in your hotel, aren't you suppose to call your guest and make sure that everything is okay right away? No, apparently this manager doesn't know how to do his job and is never there! Finally, Im gonna leave everyone this note... if you want to have an enjoyable & safe vacation, find another hotel other than this one. Because if anything happens to you or your guest, they won't care and there will be no manager that you will be able to talk to about your incident. This hotel is not safe for no one, not even your child!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel! Find another, this is not a safe hotel and you won't be able to ta...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank 000jt000

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2014

this used to be a nice place to stay when it was quality inn. now that it is econolodge with a new owner it has deteriorated drastically. front desk rude, rooms not clean, towels and sheets old and torn, less choices for breakfast, limited times for the shuttle..and it just does not get any better. it is sad because this used to be a hotel we always booked but now we will be looking elsewhere even if it costs us more

Room Tip: even though the wifi is free it does not work in the room. you need either to be in the lobby or by...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank helene920
mirna d, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Helene920,

Virgin Gorda
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am very surprise about all the things about this hotel. it's all a lie this hotel is very clean the girl at the front desk was very pleasant and helpfull . I stayed at this hotel for 23days and I was very comfortable I did not have any problems during my stay . I will recommend this hotel to any one going on vacation or business trip Eden

Room Tip: I like the room with fridge and microwave on first floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Eden W
Dear Eden W,

Zhongshan, China
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've stayed at this dump when it was called Quality Inn. I had the first room, right next to the lobby, on the first floor. The floor was dirty, with lots of drink stains, The bathroom was also dirty with molds all over, and there was no hair dryer. the walls were also dirty as well. For a Quality Inn, I do not expect 5 star resorts like Sheratons, or Hiltons, or even luxurious rooms, but, I do expect even basic rooms to be clean. This one failed, and I would have rather stayed somewhere else.

One thing they did right, was change the name to Econo Lodge. The name "Quality" is a liar, and embarassment to the word. Anyone will have different expectations for Econo Lodge vs Quality Inn. Or maybe I just got what I paid for: 6000 points per night, during Christmas season.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jay L
mirna d, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Jay L

Mirna D
Front Office Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Considering that it was our first time in Orlando, my wife and I stopped by in this hotel due to the fact that we had a hotel coupon. When we arrived at the hotel no one was at the front desk and when the FD Clerk finally appeared from what appeared to be the back of the front desk, we were made to wait for more minutes as she talked to a guy in Spanish. Not minding that we were at the front desk, then finally, when she turned her attention to us my wife showed her the hotel coupon. She just raised her eyebrows and said we are in a wrong hotel then went back at the back of the front desk. We had no where to go and my wife was so tired that we opted to just leave the hotel, then we chanced upon an Asian girl who asked if she could help us. We showed her the hotel coupon, she explained that we were in the wrong hotel but would be glad to have us. She asked the FD Clerk to checked us in, in fairness to her she was nice and kind to us; even at breakfast she even went to ask us about our stay and if we need anything. This hotel is not an ordinary EconoLodge in fact it looks more like a higher Choice hotel brand with a nice pool and the room was clean as well. The only bad experience we had was with the FD Clerk who checked us in and who never went to our room when we asked for extra towels even when she promised to do so. My advise to management either train the FD Clerk for better guest service or simply not keep the likes of her.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
mirna d, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Veitvet75,