“Great show!”

Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Wilburton, Oklahoma
“Great show!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We planned to attend this and bought tickets well in advance. We really enjoyed the show. They did a great job of getting everyone involved in the show. The acrobats were fantastic and a nice addition to the show! The only complaint that I had was the amount they asked us to tip the servers. Tipping is important, but the requested amount was TOO high. Other than that, everything was great. The dancing after the show was fun, partly because some of the characters danced too. I would go again.

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Food Poisioning, Terrible Service, and poor entertainment”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I am a 17 year old guy. I have a strong immune system. My entire family had the chicken, while I went with the beef kabobs. They were tough, chewy, and bland. It was accompanied by dry Spanish rice that seemed like it was fresh out of the microwave. There were steamed vegetables that were obviously previously frozen. One of the worst meals I have ever had. I knew I tasted something weird in the first bite of the beef. An hour later I was driving my family home when I suddenly had to pull the truck over to the side of the road an vomit. Throughout that night I had episodes of severe vomiting and diarrhea; also a 101° fever. My mom tried to contact the establishment 3 times that night. It has been 3 days. And they have still not contacted us. And it didn't really help that our fat pirate was the one that lost first...

2 Thank 4300237482
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You haven't realy been to Orlando if you haven't seen the Adventure”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have only good things to say its so easy to complain so here is my go at praising all on Board.

Great atmosphere among the staff that make you feel welcome ,

Amassing stage whit great viewing so well designed any seat makes you feel like a VIP .

Song, music and good cheer make it all good fun.

The kids loved the Pirates the show and ate all , that's a good sign.
Highly recommend very enjoyable and most certainly it's on the list for when we return. Fine food as show food goes.
Thanks for a great show

Visited February 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kids show really”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

If I knew this was a kids show I wouldn't have gone.

The singing was awful, food was under par and the servers were a little stretched with the numbers, but once you get over all that the cast and show performance was quite good. They had some acrobatics and a lot of audience participation so if you have some youngsters that like to be part of the show then it will probably work for you. It's exactly how you imagine, lots of cheering and the like, with some silly characters and plenty of action.

They do offer a lot of VIP options, we opted against them so maybe that's where we went wrong. There is a disco afterwards where you'd probably get a bit closer to the cast if you can bear it

PiratesTown, Manager at Pirate's Dinner Adventure, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hello Simon,
I apologize for your experience with our food and singer. Pirates is our show that is geared more towards kids. Our Treasure Tavern show is our adult show if you would like more of an adult atmosphere. Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us and helps us improve our show and food.
Goose Creek, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pirate adventure & dinner”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Sorry, we didn't enjoy this show or dinner. The show was way too long, too loud and sometimes incoherent. The dinner was lukewarm and just okay. My husband and I got different meals so we could share and try both. The steak kabobs were just fine. The chicken was delicious but lukewarm. We both had the mixed veggies and rice. Again, just warm and we were the first served. We didn't have children with us but they beside us. They had Mac n cheese & chicken bites. Neither child ate more than a few bites. Our server was great. She was very helpful and attentive. She was fast, faster than the server in the section in front of us. We were done eating and the row in front still hadn't received their food. We had ordered tickets online and was to pick up at will call. There was a pretty long wait to get tix and order the food. They do serve appetizers and a paid bar before hand. They close that half hour before show time.

Hello spitlers4,
Thank you for your review your comments help us improve on many aspects of our dinner show. I am sorry about your food lacking a hot enough temperature and for the wait to pick up your tickets. If you have any other concerns please feel free to email us at CustomerServiceFL@PiratesDinnerAdventure.com