I spent 5 nights at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel and loved it. Several restaurants on the premises that offer a good selection to vary your dining adventure--late night deli/market for last minute items before hopping into that very comfy bed. I was on the 11th floor with a gorgeous view of the swimming pools, part of the golf course and an interesting pond. Because I was with a group the nightly rates were reasonable--and at the same weekend there were 2 other groups checked in. That hotel is huge and all our functions were at one end of the hotel--turns out, besides getting exercise each day this placing of the halls kept all the crowds away from the main entrance. Once checked in, people headed to their designated halls for their activities. I enjoyed staying there and would like to go again, on my own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort